Whos running a custom tune on K20C2 and what are you pushing.

Seanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Sedan (K20C2)
Country flag
Hey everyone I want to get peoples thoughts on getting a custom tune for my K20c2. If you have a custom tune on your k20c2 please let me know if it was worth it. let me know what you have does to the car performance wise and how much hp you are pushing if you got it Dyno tuned.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I think you'll find the number of people running custom tunes on the 2.0NA is miniscule. No matter what you bolt on (short of going turbo), there just aren't any really big gains to be made.

OP
OP
Seanjohn

Seanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do they have Turbos for this Car ??
Got to get someone to make a custom turbo kit for it. might have someone in Baldwin Park CA that will do it. I still need to talk to him in person and take my car in so he can look at it.

T00D33P

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatch back ex
Shit I’m definitely interested in that.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone already tried the turbo route and it did not go well. If you want the turbo power just trade out for a different car. You'll spend more on building the motor and turbo kit than you would just getting a different vehicle.

OP
OP
Seanjohn

Seanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Someone already tried the turbo route and it did not go well. If you want the turbo power just trade out for a different car. You'll spend more on building the motor and turbo kit than you would just getting a different vehicle.
There will be no point, no fun, and no good memories if i just buy a car that already has a turbo or goes faster by it just being stock. if there is a will there is a way. I,m planning to keep this car forever. i'm in love with the body style.

Jawngriever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 Si
Country flag
There will be no point, no fun, and no good memories if i just buy a car that already has a turbo or goes faster by it just being stock. if there is a will there is a way. I,m planning to keep this car forever. i'm in love with the body style.
Right on brother. That's what modding is all about.