OP
213NSX

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
Maybe its just me but I haven't seen many in SD.
I have not seen any CTR's but I've seen a few other 17's.

How you liking your Si? How's that motor? Pretty stoked to start playing with it when I get a chance. I found a wrecked Si at an insurance auto auction and was thinking about maybe getting it and making a track car out of it just to mess around. Strip/Gut it, slam it, get some RPF1's, and then turn it into a track slut. Turn up the boost and see what starts to break \(≧▽≦)/

Si_Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its a fun car to drive around and not too bad in stop and go traffic either, seats are very comfortable. As far as the engine, the rods cant handle much boost which makes me not want to modify the car just yet, other than that its a very solid car in my opinion.

OP
OP
213NSX

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
Its a fun car to drive around and not too bad in stop and go traffic either, seats are very comfortable. As far as the engine, the rods cant handle much boost which makes me not want to modify the car just yet, other than that its a very solid car in my opinion.
Only one way to tell just how much those rods can handle... Cranking up the boost and finding out. Which I would LOVE to do.

I just remember back when I was starting out how much fun we had with the B and K series and even the D series, really pushing them and seeing what was the weak link. Then addressing that and moving on. Repeating the whole cycle, countless times. On the track, and Dyno, and sometimes the Street. It is really an exciting time to be a Honda Head, again. We had a pretty dull decade TBH. But thanks to Honda R & D and the execs who approved of everything.

agentbilly

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2015 Honda Fit, 2014 Victory Judge, 2000 Toyota Camry
I am from the San Diego area. Just picked up a black CTR. Would be up for a meet if we can get more people.

esojkcuf

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Im also in SD i saw there was a burbank meet for 10thgens and i was a bit jealous

coulow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan, 2005 Element EX
In San Diego. Love to see the wraps in person. Bit the bullet, and got the Si.

coulow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan, 2005 Element EX
Did you get it reflashed? the SI is sick!!
Naw, I like the MSM. But can honestly say I haven't knowingly seen a wrap, can't rule it out. I've seen 1 Si in SD besides mine, it was white and parked.
Si's good. Wanted a hatch, but hey, SI is a good model. Went for it.

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im in SD also. Saw a WOP Hatchsport with Gold RPF1s today. Wish I could've asked him what his setup was suspension-wise.
Sponsored