taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
If you don't mind OP I'd at least be interested to know where it's at...the color although not a deal breaker is not ideal but I like it better than the Polished Metal one I looked at on Monday...car looked great but color wasn't what I expected. Hope you don't have a huge deposit you can't get back...

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I highly doubt the dealer is just going to let someone else take over your order when they can make even more money on the next guy in line. Dealer's aren't in this to be nice.

OP
OP

erzipperer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 miata
Country flag
Everything is already worked out with the dealer, car is going to someone else. Thread over, no need for anyone else to be butt hurt.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Everything is already worked out with the dealer, car is going to someone else. Thread over, no need for anyone else to be butt hurt.
Exactly, to the next guy in line

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
For sure. My grandmother was actually next in line. She was really excited to upgrade from her "2016 Civic Touring".
Now I'm assuming this is a really bad joke aimed at my car, hence the quotations but at face value, what the fuck? So you initially were willing to give your position in line to a forum member only to stiff your grandma from the car to supposedly save your deposit?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now I'm assuming this is a really bad joke aimed at my car, hence the quotations but at face value, what the fuck? So you initially were willing to give your position in line to a forum member only to stiff your grandma from the car to supposedly save your deposit?
OMFG! I'm dyin over here! LMFAO!
Sponsored