Who put a deposit or getting in on the next wave/batch of CTRs?

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
I got a deposit down, don’t see it anything on the Honda website yet tho. I just want to know what color they’re receiving. :what: :drool:
Sponsored

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 V6 6 SPEED COUPE ACCORD
looks like 2018s just hit the east coast dealers, within the next 30 days they will be on the lot if not already

I waited for 2018 because the last wave was 2017 ,
residual should be higher and will be getting mine at msrp

Evolution999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me: 2014 Evo X MR, 2014 Nissan 370Z Nimso, For the mrs: 2015 BMW M3 Sedan
Country flag
Saw a red 2018 this morning at classic honda, colonial dr east orlando. Looked damn good in person. They were asking 4K over MSRP. I was tempted but my wife gave me the look and we left. The sales rep said they had 2 other people coming look at it, I suspect itll be gone soon

Jaydubs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TypeR
Country flag
Saw a red 2018 this morning at classic honda, colonial dr east orlando. Looked damn good in person. They were asking 4K over MSRP. I was tempted but my wife gave me the look and we left. The sales rep said they had 2 other people coming look at it, I suspect itll be gone soon
autonation sanford just got a white one, 5k over msrp

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the best way to buy this car right now is to call about 15 dealers within 500-600 miles and get in good with a saleman and tell them your intentions . Or try to call right when the honda website comes up with in transit or have your saleman talk to the sales manager and ask them if you can get in on the next type r with 2k accessories at msrp

Jaydubs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TypeR
Country flag
the best way to buy this car right now is to call about 15 dealers within 500-600 miles and get in good with a saleman and tell them your intentions . Or try to call right when the honda website comes up with in transit or have your saleman talk to the sales manager and ask them if you can get in on the next type r with 2k accessories at msrp
what is this honda website everyone is talking about?

CSIG1001

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what is this honda website everyone is talking about?
build your honda enter your zip. you will see what is in transit and what is on the ground
Sponsored