Who is your favorite music artist and why?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man I just recently watched a new documentary on Mac Miller's death and it still hits me hard like the day he passed. I've never really been affected by the death of an artist until Mac, it was almost like having a close friend pass away.

I grew up listening to him when we were both young, envisioning lifestyles of pretty women, money, drugs. Then he switched up, started coming clean with his drug usage, getting in tune with his emotions, creating music that told stories instead and revealed much about his personal life.

Strayed away from "pop" typical rap and instead started creating poetry in conjunction with many talented producers and artists.

As he grew with music I started to grow with him too, he taught me how it's ok to admit faults, admit when you're wrong, and that it's ok to be in touch with your feelings and that everybody struggles no matter who they are.

I still firmly believe to this day that his album "Swimming" is the most well thought out produced, engineered, and written piece of this time. One of the very few albums I can play start to finish without skips and listen to every single word.

Who's your favorite?
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
It’s hard to say there’s a lot of music out there. But one musician that sticks with me the most is mike oldfield with his album tubular bells . A portion of the album was used for the opening theme for the movie The exorcist. I was five years old when my older brother had bought the album back in 1973 it being a instrumental album made me appreciate the art even more every instrument was played by mike oldfield in the album except for drums. From what I understand the album took him about two years to finish it is a classic album and a musical masterpiece it’s a album and a musician that would and have stuck with me for a very long time

Honda Civic 10th gen Who is your favorite music artist and why? 818E2ADA-6944-4B00-A298-26205F10FFA2

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport S Max Tow
Country flag
It’s hard to say there’s a lot of music out there. But one musician that sticks with me the most is mike oldfield with his album tubular bells . A portion of the album was used for the opening theme for the movie The exorcist. I was five years old when my older brother had bought the album back in 1973 it being a instrumental album made me appreciate the art even more every instrument was played by mike oldfield in the album except for drums. From what I understand the album took him about two years to finish it is a classic album and a musical masterpiece it’s a album and a musician that would and have stuck with me for a very long time

818E2ADA-6944-4B00-A298-26205F10FFA2.jpeg

I even managed to buy some vinyl recorder at Aliexpress with a good discount thanks to this tool. Now I get double satisfaction from listening to my fav musician.
I guess it is Tiesto. Especially his early works. His architecture of sound is second to none!

Last edited:

dave343

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
I love Radiohead and Shade.I like music that relaxes me,

Ericbarker306

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Fortuner
Country flag
Igor Stravinsky. The sheer range of his work - from The Firebird to The Rite of Spring to Symphony of Psalms to The Soldier’s Tale… almost every one of his compositions impacted me at some level, and there are so so so few pieces of music that can entrance me the way Rite of Spring still does. Best front-row concert of my life. Hell, even the technically-shitty college-orchestra performance of Rite of Spring was a great experience.

Barella

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I like Radiohead and Beck a lot. I enjoy music that's creative and stretches into a lot of different directions and genres.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
One of many but topping my list is Elvis Presley. His charisma and voice are simply unparalleled. Recently, I even decided to learn to play one of his iconic songs on the ukulele. There's something about the sweet, melodic strums on this little instrument that adds a unique sound to Elvis's classics.

Last edited:

josevic

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback
Big Aaron Lewis fan here! I love how his music can be both soulful, and hard-driving. I love it when he does acoustic versions of songs.
Sponsored