Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Has a car been delivered yet? I see delivery dates listed for some states but who has picked up a car. I haven't heard anything about cars for Arizona. If they just put stickers on cars it seems hard to believe that Honda has scheduled trucks and trains to transport cars to dealers.

The anticipation is killing me. It would be nice to get mine on my birthday, June 14th.
Sponsored

CXRB17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan LX, '17 CTR (PA Signed in WI, ETA 5/31-6/7, Blue)
Country flag
Has a car been delivered yet? I see delivery dates listed for some states but who has picked up a car. I haven't heard anything about cars for Arizona. If they just put stickers on cars it seems hard to believe that Honda has scheduled trucks and trains to transport cars to dealers.

The anticipation is killing me. It would be nice to get mine on my birthday, June 14th.
I was originally scheduled 5/31. That was pushed to 6/5-6/8 a few days ago. Today I was just updated that it slipped again to 6/7-6/11. It's feeling more and more like the rumors of the 15th-19th embargo may be accurate.

This is southern Wisconsin, blue

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
I was originally 6/24-6/28 and was moved to 06/04-06/08 yesterday but who knows at this point..
Wa State/PMM

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag
Any of you Honda car salesmen know if the dates being posted are scheduled release dates from the "warehouse" etc (wherever it's being stored) or is that the date it is expected to arrive at said dealer?

With Honda's motorcycles and ATVs etc the dates posted on the iN are the dates that they are scheduled to release from the warehouse and the actual arrival date is around 3-5 days later. All depending on how many stops the truck makes and which of the five holding warehouses they are pulled from.

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
I would be really happy if i got #0042 :p

petem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be FK8.
I would be really happy if i got #0042 :p
Sorry, that's going to a Jatravartid as they're the only beings with enough arms to carry all the cash for the ADM. Let's just hope he's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

[I actually have a towel I bought in the Salisbury branch of Marks & Spencer, and yes I do know where it is!]

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Any of you Honda car salesmen know if the dates being posted are scheduled release dates from the "warehouse" etc (wherever it's being stored) or is that the date it is expected to arrive at said dealer?

With Honda's motorcycles and ATVs etc the dates posted on the iN are the dates that they are scheduled to release from the warehouse and the actual arrival date is around 3-5 days later. All depending on how many stops the truck makes and which of the five holding warehouses they are pulled from.
ETA on Honda iN is generally the date we actually should receive it. But lord knows there's been many issues with believing these dates when you have cars coming from all over now. lol

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ETA on Honda iN is generally the date we actually should receive it. But lord knows there's been many issues with believing these dates when you have cars coming from all over now. lol
I guess that brings up a good question. While looking in iN, which dealers have the earliest ETA listed? I mean if you could sort by ETA, who are the top five dealers? That would get some people really excited. :p
Sponsored