Who has changed their Rear Motor Mount/Pitch Stopper?

zcEF

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Alright I'm on my way from Canada! Damn that sucks. My last 2 I put in were a bit of a pain but this one wasn't too bad. I did notice that mine stuck up like yours though. Let us know how the weld goes!

During my first attempt, I used my favorite ShinEtsu grease.
I had a whole tube leftover from my S2000 when I was getting rid of the squeaking from the Mugen Hardtop I had.
The mount does not fit in.
Maybe you can come over and prove me wrong :p
Sponsored

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is the update on our mount as requested.

The mounts have been running on beta cars for a few thousand miles now. Including the one on our own track SI. That car will be going to Thunderhill in 2 weekends for another shakedown to ensure durability and test other components. As well here is the link to a new blog post, (pt 2) to give you all some more insight into how and why we did what we did. We are excited for this as it will be our first official product release for the FK8.

Check out the blog and let us know what you think,

Honda Civic 10th gen Who has changed their Rear Motor Mount/Pitch Stopper? civic-x-rmm

Honda Civic 10th gen Who has changed their Rear Motor Mount/Pitch Stopper? honda-civic-rear-engine-mount-2

Honda Civic 10th gen Who has changed their Rear Motor Mount/Pitch Stopper? honda-civic-si-performance-engine-mount

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON I just saw your blog post and was going to suggest you start a presence in the CTR section of the forums, but you beat me to it lol. Going forward i would start a new thread for the development of each new CTR part. Look forward to more quality parts coming from you guys...especially exhaust. ;)

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON I just saw your blog post and was going to suggest you start a presence in the CTR section of the forums, but you beat me to it lol. Going forward i would start a new thread for the development of each new CTR part. Look forward to more quality parts coming from you guys...especially exhaust. ;)
Thanks, man I really appreciate the kind words and suggestion. It is something I will certainly be doing. Unfortunately, we don't personally own an FK8 so that does slow down development for us a bit as we don't have readily available access to one. Still being young and innovate with do have constraints to work with and purchasing a Type R when already owning 2 other Civics is not easy on the wallet lol. But will keep at it for sure. The CTR needs some innovation.

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Thanks, man I really appreciate the kind words and suggestion. It is something I will certainly be doing. Unfortunately, we don't personally own an FK8 so that does slow down development for us a bit as we don't have readily available access to one. Still being young and innovate with do have constraints to work with and purchasing a Type R when already owning 2 other Civics is not easy on the wallet lol. But will keep at it for sure. The CTR needs some innovation.
Easy solution! Sell the HBS and buy a CTR! :p Much easier to find HBS owners around to R&D parts on. ;)

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
How is the cusco one anyone use it with feedback

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
I called 27win they said end of this month an durometer will be 90 I believe

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
What's the durometer on the stock one? I am very interested in getting one as a goal to minimize the gear grindings, and my car is a DD. Should i go with a hasport 62A or 70A?

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Im waiting to order 27WON this week when it comes out

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pre-order for ours will open up tomorrow. Bodies and sleeves are all complete. Just need to make a fresh batch of poly, check some specs, and they will be ready to roll.
Sponsored