Who bought the Type R to keep it relatively stock form???

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Outside of swapping to all season tires, mine is fully stock and pretty much how I plan to keep it.
Sponsored

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
keeping mine stock. It will be my long term daily driver (as soon as my winter rat dies). I also bought an extended warranty, so I don't want to give them any excuse to not fix something if there's a problem. I may do some very minor cosmetic changes. Thinking about painting the hood scoop a different color.

Groundcontrol

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR
Country flag
I bought mine with the mindset of keeping it stock with the extended warranty but got the bug quickly after taking delivery of the car. I have only put black lug nuts on the car and that has tamed the itch for now but you can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it. I was able to get through 168k on my last car with wheels, Mugen short shifter, Canadian console (with sliding cover) and Razo heavy shift knob and I was happy with the car.

jgoods90

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2007 GPW S2000 (sold)
Country flag
Bought the car with the intent to mod. My prior cars were modified integra and s2000....

So far the car is completely stock... I was actually expecting the mod bug to hit hard but as i get older I’ve been more lazy/ more of a tight wad with my wad with my money!

An exhaust would be first thing on my list if I do get the itch though... way too quiet.

dn7309

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport
Country flag
the Type R is the fastest car I ever own, so I wont put any performance mods on it. The only cosmetic mods I will put on is touch up paint, a clear bra and Ceramic Pro coating on it.

rohnin

First Name
Iris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I just tinted it. No need to waste money on modifying a car anymore, been there done that

HONDA X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
I am trying to hold back as much as I can from modding the car but there is still an urge to buy an exhaust, downpipe, wheels and bov but I am doing my best to resist from modding the car. It’s already an amazing car straight from the factory.

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Im fine with the stock look but maybe rim/exhaust down the line for for fun.

xcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
I have no interest in modding this perfectly good car from factory.
Don't want to affect resale value either.

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Mine is stock except for a few minor addons. The only mods I'll do to this car is a catback exhaust, lowering spring and wheels and maybe intakes. No power mods for me. 300hp is more than enough. I spent over 15k modding my 1st car, and I'll never do that again. I would rather spend money on a different car instead.

PAX CTR

Just another CW CTR
First Name
Pax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '02 EP3, '89 EF7
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry I'm late, but with the exception of optional items that the dealer had already installed, I plan on keeping everything stock. Maybe downsize the wheels for taller tires and an oil catch can. That's pretty much it for me. I plan on keeping this car forever, just as I did with my EP3.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought I would leave it totally stock. Now it’s stock except sound deadening, mudflaps and illuminated sill protectors.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
Tinted windows on mine but otherwise I will be keeping it stock. Good chance I will put Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires on it when the Contis run out so I can go a little longer between new sets of tires.
I got some ps4s tires for mine after the stock ones hit around 10k miles. I got them in 255/30/20. I got a killer deal of $950 for them.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
I got some ps4s tires for mine after the stock ones hit around 10k miles. I got them in 255/30/20. I got a killer deal of $950 for them.
how does the larger profile affect the ride/handling?

thinking about getting p4s or just going cheap and getting something like the hankook evos. Could use the money left over for other mods.
Sponsored