spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
my car is daily driven family car i have 2 kids im running 18inch +35 offset with a 265 tire 90% of the time the car doesn't rub on anything only time it rubs is when your going fairly fast on street driving and there is a big transition in the road but thats kind of expected with a lowered car
Sponsored

OP
OP

visualabstrakt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R, 2008 Evo X
Country flag
Do you think this will rub on 255/40/18? Wheels have an offset et40.

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
can't say for sure i run a set of 265/35 on +45 for track setup and never rub so there is a good chance your will not

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
Theoretically, what's more likely to rub: the wider 265/35 or the taller 255/40? ?
to be honest i think its more of the wheel offset then the tire like i was saying i run the same size tires on 2 different offset rims and that makes the difference for my car but in all honesty even with the more aggressive wheel offset it barely rubs if at all. there are two places it does it on my daily drive and if i stradle the lane differently it doesnt at all

Firthy13

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Has everyone found that the advertised drop of 20mm/0.7in is accurate after these Whiteline springs settle?

I know swift advertise a 1 inch drop but they always seem to settle alot lower then that.

PEKlNGDUCKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 MR2 Turbo
Country flag
Bumping this thread again. Anyone else rocking Whiteline springs? Any issues uneven drop?

Thanks all

PEKlNGDUCKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 MR2 Turbo
Country flag
Took the plunge and put on Whiteline springs on my 21' End result? It's great. No issues with springs at all. Handling better. Not too bounce in Comfort and not too stiff in R.