Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
This seems like a GREAT deal:

Amazon.com: BHR97Z Sway bar - 22mm heavy duty blade adjustable: Automotive

Ordered mine, so now I can share the link with all you.
It is a great deal! I bought that last year along with Accord end links.

Took gtman recommendation on the Si bar first, I like good handling and that was a major disappointment.

I now into second week with the 26 mm, other than the marginal loose fit support from the greaseless bushing, it offers more roll control over the 22 mm. Contacted Whiteline and they will be sending me normal tighter fit grease-able bushing under warranty. I hope that works out.

mixy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
It is a great deal! I bought that last year along with Accord end links.

Took gtman recommendation on the Si bar first, I like good handling and that was a major disappointment.

I now into second week with the 26 mm, other than the marginal loose fit support from the greaseless bushing, it offers more roll control over the 22 mm. Contacted Whiteline and they will be sending me normal tighter fit grease-able bushing under warranty. I hope that works out.
Would you recommend picking up the 26mm over the 22mm from OEM? I don't do any performance driving, but I'd like more stiffness in turns.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Would you recommend picking up the 26mm over the 22mm from OEM? I don't do any performance driving, but I'd like more stiffness in turns.
What a coincidence, Whiteline sent me the replacement bushing last week, but without their recommended lube. Also, bushing is the same as the original loose fitted along with having PTFE lined. But instead of using their suggested lube, after some fact checking, I opted and ordered Formula 5 instead and see if that makes any difference! If that doesn't work, I just go back to the original trouble free 22mm set up and keep the 26mm along with the Si 18mm for laughs!

To be honest, 22mm + Accord end links if you don't want to go thru the annoyance I am experiencing! Along with 22mm/Accord end links, my very satisfying setup also includes Si springs, Rays wheels + Michelin PS4S and Whiteline front end links. Hths!

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Ok, a follow up for those interested.

Formula 5 grease came and installed along with new bushings...noise free and works great!

My take:

1. 18 mm too insignificant, much like the Type R subframe brace. Basically adds weight and not much else-waste of time and money!

2. Whiteline 22 mm + Accord end links + Whiteline front end links, Whiteline ALK, Rays wheels, PS4S and Si springs-ended up as a nice middle ground that I was happy with.

3. Whiteline 26 mm + Whiteline rear end links + Whiteline front end links, Whiteline ALK, Rays wheels, PS4S and Si springs-all contributed to a very nice handling package that I like best.
Sponsored