White Type R Houston - Great Meeting You!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Had a nice stoplight chat with a British guy in a White Type R that ended up at an intersection in Downtown Houston with me. Great meeting other owners he was as thrilled with the car as I am. He had some nice touches on his believe it was stock after we spoke.

Anyway was just fun running across another R in the wild and actually getting a change to visit.

Happy motoring everyone!
Sponsored

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had a nice stoplight chat with a British guy in a White Type R that ended up at an intersection in Downtown Houston with me. Great meeting other owners he was as thrilled with the car as I am. He had some nice touches on his believe it was stock after we spoke.

Anyway was just fun running across another R in the wild and actually getting a change to visit.

Happy motoring everyone!
HOUSTON BABY!!! it wasnt me but im sure ill run by you guys some day im on the south side

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
HOUSTON BABY!!! it wasnt me but im sure ill run by you guys some day im on the south side
I'm more downtownish - if you see a SGP Type R hooning around that area / Allen Parkway it's probably me lol

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm more downtownish - if you see a SGP Type R hooning around that area / Allen Parkway it's probably me lol
LOL, Im hobby/baybrook but occasionally I make it out that way area
Sponsored