violet10g

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
I drive a MSM sedan and some days I wish I would have gone with the WOP or Blue. It just feels so bland some days especially when it gets dirty the black trim and paint just blends together. The contrast really sets the car apart from the LX and EX driving around. Just my opinion.
Sponsored

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Was the exact question for me - had 2 MSM in stock and no whites, I ended up buying the white and have only regretted it maybe 2 or 3 times in the last year of ownership!

Honda Civic 10th gen White or Modern Steel Metallic IMG_4297.JPG

iLude

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Country flag
Stealth Mode - MSM
Stand Out - WOP

I went with MSM because, like others, I'm in my 30s with kids and didn't really want to stand out. The WOP has really grown on my (the white/black offset reminds me of "Panda" dials in the watch scene). The aegean blue is my favorite Honda color but I absolutely hate how the fake vents look with that color from the back.

Last edited:

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
White is BEAUTIFUL... Modern steel looks kinda cheap looking to me..(My opinion).. But pearl Black is Sexxy.. But it's a difficult color to keep Clean and shows every scratch and swirls...

I wanted a White or Red but got the Black oh well... still a bad ass little ride to drive.

Honda Civic 10th gen White or Modern Steel Metallic 20180925_131840

Honda Civic 10th gen White or Modern Steel Metallic 20180924_100901

skullmurdoc

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic SI sedan 2017 , Civic SI sedan 2013
Country flag
I got a MSM and I regret it a little. It look less sporty than other color to me now.
Ishould of gone black or blue.

Reactions: Yal

Leef

First Name
Leef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
MSM was my choice because
  • It shifts the cool factor from over-the-top boy racer to under-the radar stealth
  • It's less look at me! (good for cops, vandals and thieves) but I've noticed that when people do look, they tend keep their eyes glued
  • MSM picks up and reflects the colors around it - and I love that metal flakes under glass look
  • It gives the car a more consistent look by effectively quieting down the those black grills that scream, "I'm plastic!"
  • It's conservative classy - a color you grow into rather than out of
  • It's rare. That alone gets it all those second glances
That said, White is certainly not bad! It does look a bit Star Wars Storm Trooper to me, but then again, that actually works given the lines of this car. I don't think you can go wrong with either color, but I went with MSM. If you do go White, it'll keep my MSM that much rarer. :)

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Another vote for WOP as I own 2 in this color and it doesnt really get old for me. the way the body lines pop with white or silver cars is where its at.

If your other choice was aegean blue I may change my vote.

I had the choice between all 3 (wop,msm,blue) and sometimes I wonder if I would have loved the blue even more. Difficult decision.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Stealth Mode - MSM
Stand Out - WOP

I went with MSM because, like others, I'm in my 30s with kids and didn't really want to stand out. The WOP has really grown on my (the white/black offset reminds me of "Panda" dials in the watch scene). The aegean blue is my favorite Honda color but I absolutely hate how the fake vents look with that color from the back.
I went with WOP because, like others, I'm in my 30's and I love standing out. ;)

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The OP never posted again huh? LOL I went MSM to be subtle and not get mistaken for a young speed ricer by police (Im getting close to 40).

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
:thumbsup: I see you have a BB6 in Pearl White too - best color for that car!
It makes me sad how little the average kid in their early 20's knows about classic JDM era cars. I would park it in the lot at work, and would get endless questions about "why I'm driving that ancient thing", and "why don't I stop being cheap and get a new 3-series" (like everyone else there)?

To them, driving a Prelude is like driving your grandfather's old Buick. :doh:

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
It makes me sad how little the average kid in their early 20's knows about classic JDM era cars. I would park it in the lot at work, and would get endless questions about "why I'm driving that ancient thing", and "why don't I stop being cheap and get a new 3-series" (like everyone else there)?

To them, driving a Prelude is like driving your grandfather's old Buick. :doh:
Whats wrong with grandpas old buick??????!!!!

BobsterSI

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan, 2009 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
I was going to get WOP or the Aegean Blue but I made my choice and got the MSM.. I don't regret it... Too many white ones out there.. I rarely see MSMs.. Plus it looks more discreet, especially at night... Answer to the OP, if you want white, go for it.. It's a popular color for SI owners...

Honda Civic 10th gen White or Modern Steel Metallic DSCF6385
Sponsored