Which Type R Spoiler is most accurate to get for the sport touring model?

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
I've been looking in the search results on the forums and have only found one bought off ebay that honestly looks smaller than the standard type R spoiler. I searched on ebay but honestly wanted to get people's opinion from here, (because where else would there be such a gathering?)

I've looked on youtube as well (but the only one that went over their parts said they got one that was not released yet publicly)

So...which website would you recommend that sells the best Type R spoiler? (I am aware of OEM, was looking at other options unless I can find one that doesnt cost $900-1500 )
Sponsored

Last edited:

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
It is quality though, the knock-offs you really don't know how good they are.

OP
OP
CT0760

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Which is why im asking; im hoping that people who have bought the aftermarket models are able to answer on the quality and how satisfied they are; if they can recommend the product to anyone else

FR32H OJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seibon has a nice one. You can find cheap ones on amazon/ebay/Ikon similar to what I have. Mine was a little wobbly so I added supports but other than that it looks great.

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Absdynamics.com has one that looks pretty good. I saw someone was installing it on their Hatchback on youtYou. Looks to be better than the eBay ones and not expensive, maybe $200?

ynotthepandafk7

YNOTFK7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I've been looking in the search results on the forums and have only found one bought off ebay that honestly looks smaller than the standard type R spoiler. I searched on ebay but honestly wanted to get people's opinion from here, (because where else would there be such a gathering?)

I've looked on youtube as well (but the only one that went over their parts said they got one that was not released yet publicly)

So...which website would you recommend that sells the best Type R spoiler? (I am aware of OEM, was looking at other options unless I can find one that doesnt cost $900-1500 )
Try The ProCivic One.

DarthNader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The absdynamics and procivic Type R wings are the best available options. They are good quality abs plastic and are OEM proportions. With professional paint, your looking at around $500 all in.

Honda Civic 10th gen Which Type R Spoiler is most accurate to get for the sport touring model? IMG_8526-1.JPG

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Watch the throbnation video on YouTube. He has a side by side comparison of an ABSdynamics spoiler and a real type r spoiler

OP
OP
CT0760

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The absdynamics and procivic Type R wings are the best available options. They are good quality abs plastic and are OEM proportions. With professional paint, your looking at around $500 all in.

IMG_8526-1.JPG
Is that your car? I saw the youtube video on that one. Awesome work. Did you fix the vibration issues? Id probably nitpick that

DarthNader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that your car? I saw the youtube video on that one. Awesome work. Did you fix the vibration issues? Id probably nitpick that
Yeah, it's mine. Honestly, I'm oblivious to any vibration the wing has at this point. It doesn't make any noise and I can't see the centerpiece through the rear mirror. They make a carbon fiber/kevlar centerpiece now, but I didn't buy it because I don't think the abs plastic centerpiece vibrates that much to worry about or justify the cost of the more expensive wing for an FK7.

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Yeah, it's mine. Honestly, I'm oblivious to any vibration the wing has at this point. It doesn't make any noise and I can't see the centerpiece through the rear mirror. They make a carbon fiber/kevlar centerpiece now, but I didn't buy it because I don't think the abs plastic centerpiece vibrates that much to worry about or justify the cost of the more expensive wing for an FK7.
I second that and follow u on YouTube as well. Nice work on the X

OP
OP
CT0760

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag