First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know that there is a lot of information about K tuner and tuning throughout this forum. But there are so many threads and so much information it’s hard to narrow down which tune is best for my set up. I am new to tuning and want to just take it easy and not mess anything up. I have a 2020 Honda Civic SI sedan. I have the following upgrades

27WON = turbo inlet pipe , cold air intake , catted down pipe.

AWE touring exhaust.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know that there is a lot of information about K tuner and tuning throughout this forum. But there are so many threads and so much information it’s hard to narrow down which tune is best for my set up. I am new to tuning and want to just take it easy and not mess anything up. I have a 2020 Honda Civic SI sedan. I have the following upgrades

27WON = turbo inlet pipe , cold air intake , catted down pipe.

AWE touring exhaust.
With the aftermarket inlet pipe installed the right way to do it is going to be a custom tune, though I'm sure you can get by without it if your budget is tight.

OP
OP
D4nnyM

D4nnyM

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the aftermarket inlet pipe installed the right way to do it is going to be a custom tune, though I'm sure you can get by without it if your budget is tight.
I’ll have to start looking for a reputable tuning shop in northern New York. I wasn’t sure if running one of the factory tunes to come with Ktuner would be the way to go or a custom tune

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
I think Hondata might be the move for you. They have a lot of customization available for parts such as the ones you have. It can account for them when you load the maps.

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
How do you like the touring exhaust? Mines on order I’m gonna have a similar set up to yours. Planning on getting a dyno after I install everything.

OP
OP
D4nnyM

D4nnyM

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How do you like the touring exhaust? Mines on order I’m gonna have a similar set up to yours. Planning on getting a dyno after I install everything.
I absolutely love this exhaust system. The ease of installation was amazing. I would definitely suggest waiting to install the exhaust when you install the downpipe if you’re going to buy them together or separately. End it will take a little time to adjust the rear diffuser splitter and the three tips to get them lined up just right. However Love the company as a whole.
Sponsored