J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
None of the feedback or descriptions we received were enough to diagnose the situation. We've already overnighted you two different units in an effort to recover you, which you were already aware of, so hang in there.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
I had a similar experience on a flash and couldn't get any PC to connect to the unit, even to flash back to stock/recover the ecu.
KTuner was awesome and I think we had 60+ e-mails back & forth troubleshooting. Had a new unit on my door under a week without even asking! I'm still puzzled at what the cause was but the new unit is working great for me!

TunerView for some reason was able to connect to KTuner on my Android phone and I was able to recover/flash back to stock using my phone & the TunerView App.
I hope this gets you up and running, it worked for me!

I know it's frustrating but don't give up yet. You are going to be very pleased once everything is fixed.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
I had a similar experience on a flash and couldn't get any PC to connect to the unit, even to flash back to stock/recover the ecu.
KTuner was awesome and I think we had 60+ e-mails back & forth troubleshooting. Had a new unit on my door under a week without even asking!

TunerView for some reason was able to connect to KTuner on my Android phone and I was able to recover/flash back to stock using my phone & the TunerView App.
I hope this gets you up and running, it worked for me!

I know it's frustrating but don't give up yet. You are going to be very pleased once everything is fixed.
great to hear. i had thought about this but i can't get to tunerview on my head unit. I either just get a black screen with the Honda logo or it is asking me for a pin.

Last edited:

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
great to hear. i had thought about this but i can't get to tunerview on my head unit. I either just get a black screen with the Honda logo it is asking me for a pin.
I used the phone app which cost $5.00 I believe. My phone would not connect intermittently aswell so I got around it by turning my Bluetooth off for a minute. Upon turning my Bluetooth back on the KTuner was connectable and TunerView was able to connect. I repeated this several times during diagnostics, really hope it gets you rolling!

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I used the phone app which cost $5.00 I believe. My phone would not connect intermittently aswell so I got around it by turning my Bluetooth off for a minute. Upon turning my Bluetooth back on the KTuner was connectable and TunerView was able to connect. I repeated this several times during diagnostics, really hope it gets you rolling!
Is this the app?
Honda Civic 10th gen Which stage 1 tune? Screenshot_20180815-170810_Google Play Store

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
How about the head unit?
See the thread for the TunerView Lite head unit app in Engine/Tuning section or the online help for the TunerView Lite directions.

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
I am really enjoying my Vit stage 1, but this TSP has me curious. Has anyone with Tsp stage 1 taken their Si to the drag strip? I would love to see what they run
Sponsored