• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fc1_l15b7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan touring
Country flag
I was thinking of getting started with an N/A engine for my first car project ever a single cam civic to learn on and i was wondering if i should do that or go with the l15b7 that i already own as my first car + what do u guys think the l15b7 would make n/a
Sponsored

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
I was thinking of getting started with an N/A engine for my first car project ever a single cam civic to learn on and i was wondering if i should do that or go with the l15b7 that i already own as my first car + what do u guys think the l15b7 would make n/a
There is no good reason to try to setup an L15B7 naturally aspirated. It was not designed for that and Honda has many great engines that are designed to be used naturally aspirated. You do not have to look far, the K series is a great option if you want something more modern.

OP
OP
Fc1_l15b7

Fc1_l15b7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan touring
Country flag
There is no good reason to try to setup an L15B7 naturally aspirated. It was not designed for that and Honda has many great engines that are designed to be used naturally aspirated. You do not have to look far, the K series is a great option if you want something more modern.
I wasn't thinking of doing an n/a l15b7 just a question that came to my head what would it make n/a and the l15b7 isn't a single cam as I'm sure you know
Sponsored