which OBD2 bluetooth scanner to buy

redsnapperxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T CVT 2018
Country flag
Do you know what I need to change specifically? I can't find anything relevant
Try holding your finger on top of the boost gauge, you should find something to edit the OFFSET. I'm away at the cottage with a friend. I THINK that's how you fix it.

Boosted1one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black FI FC1 Si âś“
Is the boost gauge accurate? Mine is way off on Torque. Also, I read on here the 2018 models couldn't connect via BT. I guess that wasn't true. How'd you get Torque on the HU?

Edit: I see this adapter uses WiFi instead of BT. That's pretty sweet. I love how it's integrated but now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to lose Android Auto functionality while I'm using Torque. I'm pretty addicted to running Maps and Spotify.
Did you ever find how to get torque on the stock HU? I wanted to know if we need hondahack or if we can just package the app into an apk and install via USB.

Sorry if wrong place to post. Browsing from a phone.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Did you ever find how to get torque on the stock HU? I wanted to know if we need hondahack or if we can just package the app into an apk and install via USB.

Sorry if wrong place to post. Browsing from a phone.
Nope... Didn't figure it out

Trapizomba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hi guys, how are you?

First of all... Sorry for the necromancy this thread... ?‍♂

So...

Any of you was able to pair the Bluetooth OBD Scanner with the HU?

I've tried a couple of Bluetooth OBD scanners and none of them was even listed as an available BT device for pairing with my 2020 Civic Touring...

My head unit is running the latest Honda Hack version.

The WiFi versions of OBD Scanners I've tried works really nice with the HU... until I need to turn on the car after turn it off: I need to unplug the OBD Scanner and plug it in again to the OBD port so the HU reconnect with it... It's a real pain in the ...!

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi guys, how are you?

First of all... Sorry for the necromancy this thread... ?‍♂

So...

Any of you was able to pair the Bluetooth OBD Scanner with the HU?

I've tried a couple of Bluetooth OBD scanners and none of them was even listed as an available BT device for pairing with my 2020 Civic Touring...

My head unit is running the latest Honda Hack version.

The WiFi versions of OBD Scanners I've tried works really nice with the HU... until I need to turn on the car after turn it off: I need to unplug the OBD Scanner and plug it in again to the OBD port so the HU reconnect with it... It's a real pain in the ...!
You can only pair BT phones to the head unit.
Sponsored