Which floormats did you purchase?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have the OEM highwall on mine and my SO has the armor all $20 ones on hers. honestly, i'd just buy the armor all ones for $20. They're a steal at the price they sell at. I've actually gotten a few co-workers to buy them for their vehicles as well.
Sponsored

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OEM All Weather Mats here

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
hfp red ones. they look nice in the two -tone interior.

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Talked the dealer into throwing in the OEM Civic all weather mats with the car purchase.

Maximum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 2005, Type R 2019
Country flag

Maximum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 2005, Type R 2019
Country flag
Never mind, I used a flat head screw driver and went behind the mat to pry the knobs on the back off.

I got the type R logo out, but ultimately I opted out of putting the type R logo on the maxpider floor mats as the pins on the type R are much wider than the 3d logo on the maxpider mats.

That means I either poke new holes on the mats to fit the Type R logos, or I trim the pins on the back of the Type R logo and put mounting tape on.

I’m just going to keep the “3D” logo

raulnor516

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Does anyone know of any companies that make orange or orange trimmed floor mats?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got the OEM mats for pretty much half off on Ebay from CollegeHillHonda than what the dealer was trying to get me when I got the car. Gonna get the trunk mat next month.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know of any companies that make orange or orange trimmed floor mats?
Lloyd's has orange as a trim and embroidery color for their Utimats. They are the best mat I've ever owned. Here's an example...

Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? 81lVVXsjglL._SX355_

JamesV1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
I bought some Oedro ones from amazon for about $100
Great fit up front and back

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
Got the OEM All Weather floor mats and trunk mat on used Craigslist for $50 for the 2016 LX sedan... kept the floor mats when I traded in the LX for my 2019 Hatchback, and sold the trunk mat for $40 on Facebook marketplace.

I want the red Mugen floor and trunk mats... but my god are they expensive.

goosevf187

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I got the HFP ones for mine on Christmas from my wife and they are already wearing down the fabric in the section where my right foot rubs when switching from gas to brake. They look great but dont hold up well. Im thinking of adding some kind of heel protector to them to keep them from getting destroyed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback EX
Country flag
SmartLiner; sold on Amazon in a full kit for the hatchback; front, back, and cargo.

The reason I bought them and none of the other options: they were the only* all weather liner (*that I could find looking through this forum and google) that actually went up to the plastic on the driver's side and passenger's side door. Why doesn't every "all weather" mat cover that fabric that's guaranteed to see some snow / slush / salt / wet / sand / etc???

They don't do that for the rear doors but it is one nicely fitted piece, and the cargo bed is a good fit as well. I imagine they'll start doing that annoying thing eventually where they start to fold in a little bit at the edges, so I plan to add some velcro to those lips when needed. Only had them for a month though, so we're still in the honeymoon phase. Plenty salty already though; I just can't do fabric in New England.

That said, with tax and everything it came out to be over $240, which felt a bit steep, but comparable to Husky and WeatherTech, who annoyingly leave a strip of fabric exposed below the front doors.

c1vic

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018 EX
Country flag
Husky Liners. Still looking new after 2 years