Which floormats did you purchase?

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I don’t drive my Si in the winter, but I did think to myself that snow melt and other winter shit could get over and through the half coverage. But maybe they redesigned them since I bought mine a year ago, but doubt it
Sponsored

Mtl01

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Would you say that snow can melt/leak through the upper half of the dead pedal?
It didn't for me last winter. When I took them out last spring, the carpets and dead pedal were pretty much pristine. Mind you, I always try to knock the heavy crap off my boot when entering the car, lol.

Last edited:

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
I've read that a few people had issues with some mats that don't fully cover the dead pedal. They were starting to get a smell in the car & it turned out water was getting under the mat in that area & not drying out.

I too kick off as much snow as possible before before getting in. And before pulling the car in the garage I also kick off or use an old snow brush to remove as much snow as possible that has collected in the wheelhouses. That's an effort to reduce salt slush & deposits from collecting on the garage floor.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have these mats as well, I only run them in summer/Spring I take them out during the winter months
so ....do they get dirty easy like when it rains and you walk outside ?

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
I plan to buy a set of carpeted all weather mats from https://www.findway.ca/

Even though they are carpeted/fuzzy they dont let water soak into them. So you can still wash them when they get dirty. I had a set when I had my Focus ST because I wanted something all weather that didnt look like it belonged in a truck (like weathertech/husky) and they covered the dead pedal - the ST didnt have a deadpedal of any kind which was annoying..

Anyways these arent all that expensive and cost the same as weathertech/husky. Ill probably order them after my trip to Japan next month.
Well I liked these mats until the plastic/rubber heel pad started to peel off and my shoe has been catching on it. That's not safe..

I emailed the company since these are under warranty and they said they'd cover it by sending me a glue kit to reglue the pad. Rofl really?

I got the kit which consists of a few popcicle sticks, some masking tape, sand paper and some glue. After using it last night and letting it sit in the garage my mat now reeks of glue fumes (garage was open) and it still isn't fixed.

I'm going to look for something else because they won't stand behind their product and just replace the mat.

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag
Well I liked these mats until the plastic/rubber heel pad started to peel off and my shoe has been catching on it. That's not safe..

I emailed the company since these are under warranty and they said they'd cover it by sending me a glue kit to reglue the pad. Rofl really?

I got the kit which consists of a few popcicle sticks, some masking tape, sand paper and some glue. After using it last night and letting it sit in the garage my mat now reeks of glue fumes (garage was open) and it still isn't fixed.

I'm going to look for something else because they won't stand behind their product and just replace the mat.
Same issue with my Findway mats for my last car.

Currently using Husky Liners!

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019, Type R 2021
Country flag
I ordered Tuxmat the moment I ordered the car, was looking at weathertech and husky liners but tuxmat has the most complete coverage over them. Literally you don't see any carpets once you put them in. got front row and back seat for $220 tax in CAD

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Mine came with the Civic. Free all weather mat from dealer?

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
I thought all dealers does that when you say these magic words: "what can you do to sweeten the deal?" lol
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol. They had ads all over that you get a free gas card for test driving, banners across their website, etc. When I bought my Civic I had to ask the manager 3 times for it, I thought it would be at least $20. I think he was embarrassed. He finally gave it to me, and it was $5....

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019, Type R 2021
Country flag
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol. They had ads all over that you get a free gas card for test driving, banners across their website, etc. When I bought my Civic I had to ask the manager 3 times for it, I thought it would be at least $20. I think he was embarrassed. He finally gave it to me, and it was $5....
I think that was embarrassing for everybody lolll hopefully $5 was at least enough for your trip home with the new car lol

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol.
:lol: This is the funniest thing I've read all day. I usually aim for invoice price, along with mats and whatever else I can manage to get thrown in. :bonk: