LSX454
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX 2010 Camaro SS 1991 Silverado Z71
Country flag
Anyone know where I can get the floormat locking keys for the drivers mat? I seem to be missing mine. Thanks.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag

17exsedan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
The dealership in my town only ever sells cars with the basic cloth mats but then throws in the trunk tray on every civic. I don't see why they'd include it without the all weather mats haha.

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I got the 3D Maxpider set for my 2020 Si and I'm very happy with them.
I've considered those. I have their trunk tray and it seems to be pretty solid quality. However: the driver's mat covers up the dead pedal, right? That's my only real issue with the 3D Maxpider mats. I have a stainless dead pedal cover that I'd like to be able to see.

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
I've considered those. I have their trunk tray and it seems to be pretty solid quality. However: the driver's mat covers up the dead pedal, right? That's my only real issue with the 3D Maxpider mats. I have a stainless dead pedal cover that I'd like to be able to see.
It does cover up the dead pedal. Just noticed they are on sale for $100 on Amazon right now. Click the link in my signature to take you there. Literally just jumped on an open box deal about 2 weeks ago for about $120 because they hadn't been that low in a while, of course this happens now.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also finally,after dealing with 6 sets of deformed weathertechs, got the 3D maxpiders. I got them for 87.00 about two months ago.
The fit is far superior to weathertechs. The passenger side will not move if you try unlike the weathertech that slid all over the place.
These things are also light as a feather and clean way better than the others.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While be I liked the fact that they covered the whole dead pedal, they are a soft rubber like material and I'm sure you could easily trim it to see yours.

kdub117

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T coupe, 2000 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
For those with the maxpider's is the surface of the mats slippery at all? I'm not talking about the bottom of the mat that grips the carpet, but rather the top where your heels rest.
Not slippery. Textured and grippy.

I have the black 3d maxpider to match the black carpet. Love them but need cleaned frequently to look good especially with the winter weather. Usually have to take some degreaser or something along with a brush to get the drivers mat very clean.

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The only issue I found with the Weather Techs is the passenger side slid around a bit, especially when getting in and out of the car. The underside is pretty slick, and there are no latches on the passenger side. I ended up putting a thin sheet of rubber under it, and it solved the problem for the most part.

Give us an update when you get yours.
How are your weather teck floor mats working for you? I just got them.
Do you wash them with soap and water everytime you wash your car or just clean them?

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got weathertech black and after a year the drivers side mat is pretty ugly. It's all worn and faded looking, I keep telling myself IT'S A FLIPPING FLOOR MAT SO WHO CARES. Does anyone know a way to restore them? I've tried armorall but they still dry out faded looking.
You still using your weathertech floor mat? I just got them they look great

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have both husky liner and weathertech right now for my civic. I'm thinking of going with weathertech and returning huskys. The backseat ones are pretty much identical when comparing both. In the front however, the husky is a little longer and reaches deeper into the foot well. Weathertech had a higher side wall than husky (which is why I'm going with them), weathertech has a water deposit tray in the front mats, husky liner has spikes at the bottom of their mats to keep them from sliding whereas the weather techs are smooth but they should still remain in place and are easier to take out. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
Do you wash them with soap and water everytime you wash your car? Or just clean them?
Sponsored