Which floormats did you purchase?

lexro

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019
Country flag
Dammit. Your dealer rocks.
I thought all dealers does that when you say these magic words: "what can you do to sweeten the deal?" lol

Hondaman_MI

Reaction score
Car(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
I thought all dealers does that when you say these magic words: "what can you do to sweeten the deal?" lol
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol. They had ads all over that you get a free gas card for test driving, banners across their website, etc. When I bought my Civic I had to ask the manager 3 times for it, I thought it would be at least $20. I think he was embarrassed. He finally gave it to me, and it was $5....

lexro

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019
Country flag
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol. They had ads all over that you get a free gas card for test driving, banners across their website, etc. When I bought my Civic I had to ask the manager 3 times for it, I thought it would be at least $20. I think he was embarrassed. He finally gave it to me, and it was $5....
I think that was embarrassing for everybody lolll hopefully $5 was at least enough for your trip home with the new car lol

NHCivicGuy

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
My dealers idea of sweetening the deal was a $5 gas card lol.
:lol: This is the funniest thing I've read all day. I usually aim for invoice price, along with mats and whatever else I can manage to get thrown in. :bonk:

arsh88

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have the OEM highwall on mine and my SO has the armor all $20 ones on hers. honestly, i'd just buy the armor all ones for $20. They're a steal at the price they sell at. I've actually gotten a few co-workers to buy them for their vehicles as well.

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OEM All Weather Mats here

ts13

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
hfp red ones. they look nice in the two -tone interior.

JJJ

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Talked the dealer into throwing in the OEM Civic all weather mats with the car purchase.

Maximum6

Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GTI
Country flag

Maximum6

Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GTI
Country flag
Never mind, I used a flat head screw driver and went behind the mat to pry the knobs on the back off.

I got the type R logo out, but ultimately I opted out of putting the type R logo on the maxpider floor mats as the pins on the type R are much wider than the 3d logo on the maxpider mats.

That means I either poke new holes on the mats to fit the Type R logos, or I trim the pins on the back of the Type R logo and put mounting tape on.

I’m just going to keep the “3D” logo

raulnor516

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Does anyone know of any companies that make orange or orange trimmed floor mats?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
'19 Honda Civic Sedan Sport, '07 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got the OEM mats for pretty much half off on Ebay from CollegeHillHonda than what the dealer was trying to get me when I got the car. Gonna get the trunk mat next month.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know of any companies that make orange or orange trimmed floor mats?
Lloyd's has orange as a trim and embroidery color for their Utimats. They are the best mat I've ever owned. Here's an example...

81lVVXsjglL._SX355_.jpg