Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R Boost blue
Country flag
I'll send pictures, though I'm having RCA Garage (who I bought it from) do the install. I'll get pics up when it's installed though. Catless probably won't pass inspection, but might depending location.
Dope thank you man! Hope its a smooth process!
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Yeah, I will say even finding a Type R in my area is hard haha. I've seen maybe 5-6 in the past 3-4 years and now with this garbage virus going around it def makes it impossible to find one.
Thank you for your input!
damn lol. Here in socal they are everywhere and so many people have different exhausts lol.

i personally have a valved exhaust (sequence manufacturing) so it's only loud when its under high load but not everyone wants a valved exhaust. It personally is perfect for me. Fuji was my second choice but i wanted a valved exhaust.

Some cheap options that i have HEARD is good are AWE touring and HKS legamax.

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
My eyes are on the Remark Spec I, resonated with catted downpipe, when the time comes.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
damn lol. Here in socal they are everywhere and so many people have different exhausts lol.

i personally have a valved exhaust (sequence manufacturing) so it's only loud when its under high load but not everyone wants a valved exhaust. It personally is perfect for me. Fuji was my second choice but i wanted a valved exhaust.

Some cheap options that i have HEARD is good are AWE touring and HKS legamax.
If I had an extra thousand dollars I'd consider a valved exhaust :p Wish I had a chance to hear some FK8 exhausts in person. From every video I've watched on the AWE touring, it sounds extra aggressive. It fits the personality of the FK8 design to a tee though. The HKS Legamax sounded good, though the Spec L sounded cleaner and simpler in the videos.

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 RR CTR, ā€˜16 Audi Q5
Country flag
Ordered Ultimate Racing street exhaust before I even had my car.

This just came today though...
Honda Civic 10th gen Which exhaust should I get? F4BA7490-8EAF-496E-9DE8-079A80EDA6F8

OP
OP
Newcivwhodis

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ordered Ultimate Racing street exhaust before I even had my car.

This just came today though...
F4BA7490-8EAF-496E-9DE8-079A80EDA6F8.jpeg
Heck yeah that looks hella nice! Are you installing it some time soon?

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
If I had an extra thousand dollars I'd consider a valved exhaust :p Wish I had a chance to hear some FK8 exhausts in person. From every video I've watched on the AWE touring, it sounds extra aggressive. It fits the personality of the FK8 design to a tee though. The HKS Legamax sounded good, though the Spec L sounded cleaner and simpler in the videos.
yeah videos never really does any exhaust justice imo. It all sounds different depending on their mic set ups lol.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
I have the Fuji on the R and its super tame. No drone at all. I drove from Seattle to Vancouver BC and it was so nice not hearing drone. I'm really really curious though about the J's street version. It has two resonators!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm a bit bias here but I'm confident with what we have been able to create for the FK8, has several features you won't find on any of the other brands.

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
Remus for the win

Pricey I know but it's all things to all men. Mines been on a year now, has got better sounding with time and wish I got It sooner

OP
OP
Newcivwhodis

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm a bit bias here but I'm confident with what we have been able to create for the FK8, has several features you won't find on any of the other brands.
What can one do to attain sponsorship?? Iā€™ve been looking at videos of 27won and Iā€™m leaning more towards it.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What can one do to attain sponsorship?? Iā€™ve been looking at videos of 27won and Iā€™m leaning more towards it.
As of right now we are not doing sponsorships. Everything is on hold as we move to our new location.
Sponsored