Which exhaust do you prefer, need help picking one out (no drone)

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
The only exhaust I can warranty it will not have drone even if you add a catless downpipe is the Milltek Resonated version. I have been 45,000 miles with it. No regrets, plus they have lifetime warranty.
How long did it take for the exhaust to arrive and which site did you order it from, if you dont mind me asking?
Sponsored

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How long did it take for the exhaust to arrive and which site did you order it from, if you dont mind me asking?
Im a vendor, I received it within 2 weeks it depends on availability. If you are interested DM for pricing.

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Stock HDMI. Here's why:
I see a lot of people wanting to modify their exhausts to make it louder, more obnoxious, whatever their reasoning ..but that's usually the effect and outcome of those. With the stock HDMI exhaust, it has a slight bit of elevated sound over like the ex or LX models but they are not droning and I've heard people with nice BMWs riding in my car talking about and complimenting how nice the sound of the exhaust is and talking about getting rid of their BMW to get one of those new civics with that exhaust sound. On top of that, they were having issues finding reasonable priced repairs for their BMW and just wanted to be rid of their nightmares but really loved the Civics. To me it sounds really decent, no modification necessary
Sponsored