Which brand intake and why?

teamgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t 2017 civic hatch ST
Country flag
I wouldn't say that we are "dragging our feet," but we have definitely delayed the release of a possible cold air intake system for multiple reasons. The factory air box and ducting works rather well, so it has been extremely difficult to develop an intake system that notably outperforms the factory intake, especially when paired with our Stage 1 kit. We have tossed around a few ideas, but don't wish to offer an inferior product or a product that requires extensive modification for install as we feel this is not a great selling point. Our goal always has been and always will be to offer high-quality products that perform and are easy to install. With that being said, we are extremely satisfied with the performance and value of our simple Stage 1 intake system upgrade. The Stage 1 kit provides similar (or better) gains than most intake systems on the market while maintaining the efficiency of the factory air box. We currently have an extremely innovative prototype intake product on our car that we will be releasing details on VERY shortly once all testing has finished. Let's just say that we feel this will be a game-changer for the CTR market and all tests have been going well thus far. ;)
I guess I will not be buying the stage 1, I will be waiting for the game changer.:):bow::bow::bow:
Sponsored