First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring ; 2016 CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greensburg Indiana and only had the software update. All else is great and loving this car coming from a 2013 Accord EXL. It's actually getting better with age!
Sponsored

spokenwar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
IN. Seat heater controller replaced. Small rattle over rough roads when the driver window is cracked. EX-L. <1000 mi.

Florida_Frank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L; 2014 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
EX-L, Indiana, late December 2015.

I haven't found a single imperfection to-date.

ARHondaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Indiana here...bought in Little Rock. My touring has the surging issue so it's going in this week. Will get the infotainment update while it's there.

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring and 2015 Sonata GL
Country flag
Alliston, a few issues, cvt surging (updating at dealer tomorrow), a few climate control issues.
If you get an update number on your invoice - can you post or pm pls - our dealer says there is no update for the surging in Canada as yet.thanks p&L

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
If you get an update number on your invoice - can you post or pm pls - our dealer says there is no update for the surging in Canada as yet.thanks p&L
DO NOT settle for that, the update is available, A-6-16

My dealer said the same thing but I insisted there was an update. They hooked the car up to the scanner and found the update that way! Car feels more "locked" in and fuel economy has remained the same. I've driven 1500km on the update so far.

Hope this helps everyone :headbang:
Honda Civic 10th gen Where was your car built? ima

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
DO NOT settle for that, the update is available, A-6-16

My dealer said the same thing but I insisted there was an update. They hooked the car up to the scanner and found the update that way! Car feels more "locked" in and fuel economy has remained the same. I've driven 1500km on the update so far.

Hope this helps everyone :headbang:
image.jpeg
Thanks - much appreciated................Cheers p&l

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Our dealer did not know of the surging update however with the operation #2235A2 on Northerns bill above was able to do the update ...................Thanks for your help!!
Cheers p&l
ps also did an audio update as well

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Our dealer did not know of the surging update however with the operation #2235A2 on Northerns bill above was able to do the update ...................Thanks for your help!!
Cheers p&l
ps also did an audio update as well
Awesome!! :-D

lunarsilver

Lunarsilver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ext
Country flag
Mine was built in Indiana in November. No major issues.

Few minor issues with head unit that haven't occurred the past month or two. Other occasional minor glitches.

Reading the other responses, I wonder where the Indiana built ones ended up.
Got 1 12/15

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine was built in in Indiana and I'm from Central California. Took delivery on 3/22/16. I need to have the audio update done though as my bluetooth music stream is skipping. Haven't noticed any surging yet, so I'm thinking that the update was already done prior to delivery. My remote start has been temperamental, sometimes working and sometimes not. I've done all the checks to make sure that I'm doing it correctly. and made sure that the car setting is remote start enabled. Doesn't matter which fob I use; same issue. A grinding noise after every start up (usually after the car's been driven restarted after 15 minutes or so). Will bring it up on first scheduled service. Lots of annoying issues but otherwise loving this 10th generation Civic.

nicoled985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
Almost 3 weeks in. I'm over 1000 Miles. Mine was built in Indiana. So far it's doing great and I bought mine from a dealership in Central Cali. I love my car

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Does anyone notice a difference in build Quality from the two different plants? I see a lot of cars coming from Canada and only a few coming from the US plant. Where was your car made and and imperfections with the car itself?
Mine was built in Allston, Ontario, Canada which has the top builder award for Honda in the world. Canada STRONG!