Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models?

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
anyone know where i can get yellow TURBO stickers like the red, white, and black ones available all over the place

dory_fc1

First Name
eve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ex-t
Country flag
if anyone's looking for turbo decals, I recently made some for my car because I hated the silver one it came with and made some black ones. I've made some for friends in other colors too and they look great. My ig is dory_fc1

Fitboy01

First Name
FitBoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gli 2013
Country flag
I haven't seen him around here in about a month but I gotta say that decals cricut decals review at this place are worth getting in touch with him for. If you don't see him around here I think his email might be civicxturbo at gmail.
I had my first car with a bumper sticker on my HS marching band. I was pulled over once for speed, but the police officer was a member of the same band back in the day, we were chatting about how we went to the final the year before and he let me off with a warning. Now I wouldn't be putting the same sticker on either of my cars, but I'm glad I got it then!

Last edited:

Luke-Maine

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' civic Blue
Country flag
hey everybody! If anybody is still looking for these turbo decals, please take a look! I began selling matte black sets of them through Amazon, products here: https://amzn.to/2Fl4HTQ

They're made to be easy to apply, durable and look almost EXACTLY like the Canadian model decal. If you want to order in bulk, want another color, etc. please message me through amazon. thankyou!

Surgeenyc

First Name
Keerthan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EXT Coupe (Gray)
Country flag
hey everybody! If anybody is still looking for these turbo decals, please take a look! I began selling matte black sets of them through Amazon, products here: https://amzn.to/2Fl4HTQ

They're made to be easy to apply, durable and look almost EXACTLY like the Canadian model decal. If you want to order in bulk, want another color, etc. please message me through amazon. thankyou!
I messaged you through Amazon. Accidently messaged you through my girlfriends acc so be on the look out for a victoria hahaha