Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models?

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Hi Singjai - looks great. Could you maybe post photos with the whole car in the image - maybe one full side view, slightly angled from front and slightly angled from back? Then one gets a better idea of the overall look ;)
Sponsored

BobM_Jr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I had some TURBO decals made from eDecals.com. It's a silver/gray color.

Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? pobcvgCN

Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? pm3yymnk

singjai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Looks really good @singjai. Seeing all these WOP Civics made me really wish they had that color at my dealership... lol
Thanks. The silver civic is really nice though. It was actually my second choice if my local dealerships weren't going to get a WOP/black ext anytime soon. They had tons of WOP/tan though.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, really? Only one dealership here in north Florida had the WOP/Tan Touring, and they pissed me off enough to walk off and go to another dealer who had the Silver I got now. I really had to think hard and decided if I wanted it or not since I was dead set on a white one. I'm really starting to love the silver though, get compliments on it on the color and set up so I'll just shut up and be happy. Lol

Thanks. The silver civic is really nice though. It was actually my second choice if my local dealerships weren't going to get a WOP/black ext anytime soon. They had tons of WOP/tan though.

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Hi Singjai - looks really, really good - thanks for taking the time to post new photos. We all appreciate it ;)

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, I didn't even realize that it was more different than what we've been ordering. I've only seen it from afar from people's Canadian versions.

If anyone is willing to take a close up photo dead-on/straight at it, I can create a vector file for anyone interested. My local print shop usually asks for vector files for easier printing.

A little late for most who are interested, but this is my rendering of the Canadian turbo decal. As close as I could get it in a reasonable amount of time. Hope you all enjoy. You can order it from any custom vinyl printing website online.
Final.gif

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
A little late for most who are interested, but this is my rendering of the Canadian turbo decal. As close as I could get it in a reasonable amount of time. Hope you all enjoy. You can order it from any custom vinyl printing website online.
Final.gif
Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? image
Canadian "Turbo"

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @dick w ! Going by some measurements I read from @CdnColin and the photo from @Luis_Vuitton_ (originally from @NorthernEX-T), this is my closest trace as I could at the moment.

I have a buddy who did some vinyl designs for me a while back I might contact about making these. If not, I'll try a local shop (Fast Signs) here and see what it cost for them to make these.

Wow, we're some crazy, hardcore US people here wanting the Canadian vinyl! Lol

View attachment 5527

View attachment 5530

View attachment 5534

Last edited: