Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models?

kkim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 PPM Sport Hatch manual, 04 Tacoma 4WD, 16 Fit EX
Siqc Cafe-Any update on my order?
Sponsored

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
I saw that there was alot of interest in these Turbo decals and I've been thinking of making them reflective, so that at night they reflect light when light hits them. I decided to make some, black and white, and list them on ebay to see if they generate any interest. I've made them for Ford Focus RS's and they were really popular. They are identical to the OEM ones except they are reflective. If you want to find them, I listed them for a very reasonable price of $9.99 per pair. Look them up on ebay under item# 253422476411 for the white reflective decals and #263491554694 for the black reflective ones.

Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? Reflective white Turbo decal for Honda Civic ebay ad

Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? Reflective black Turbo decal for Honda Civic ebay ad

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What color you do for the sonic gray?
Whatever you'd like. ?
I'm going to start making them in reflective. You can see a sample on my decal thread with the site logo. Under the third page brake light. Last page of thread