Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested in a set of Canadian turbo side skirts (burgundy night pearl) I will be selling mine off my EX-T I am picking up this weekend because I'm getting the areo kit ;)
Sponsored

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get me the part number and I can talk with my parts people. There probably are a couple, black and white.

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Get me the part number and I can talk with my parts people. There probably are a couple, black and white.
Hi CdnColin - that would be great. The decal is somewhat elusive - I tried to find it on the Canadian parts site but no trace of it.... ;( So hopefully someone can dig out that part number sooner or later.

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
I'd pop in the number, but can't find a Honda Canada parts catalog on-line that has the '16 Civic. You can see it in the US catalog, alas, no part number for it there.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK, just called my dealer. Black decal part number is 75773TBCC11ZA. Cdn$16.20 each (US$11.43). There is a white part number but didn't want to push.

On backorder, delivery 1 week.

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, just called my dealer. Black decal part number is 75773TBCC11ZA. Cdn$16.20 each (US$11.43). There is a white part number but didn't want to push.

On backorder, delivery 1 week.
Hi CdnColin and dick w - thanks for the extra effort - greatly appreciated ;) Well, now that we have the part# and once it is back in stock we just need to figure out if we can order it somewhere online in the US since US Dealers might not be able to order it due to the fact that it is installed on the Canadian models only ...

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi CdnColin and dick w - thanks for the extra effort - greatly appreciated ;) Well, now that we have the part# and once it is back in stock we just need to figure out if we can order it somewhere online in the US since US Dealers might not be able to order it due to the fact that it is installed on the Canadian models only ...
What colour is your Touring?

OP
OP

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See if your dealer can order you a couple. If not, and you desperately want the original decals, send me a private message.
Hi CdnColin - thanks for being so helpful ;)

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Y
I'm interested in those decals.. How did you get them?
ou could check on eBay. Look for "turbo" door handle decal. There's various colors. I chose white cause white is what's on the Canadian Honda Civic brochures for my color car. I purchased 2. A set has 2 so I got 4. It looks pretty good I'll post pics tomorrow in day light
Honda Civic 10th gen Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models? image

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Rallye Red
Country flag
Ok cool I would love to see some pics and to see how it ends up looking thanks
Y

ou could check on eBay. Look for "turbo" door handle decal. There's various colors. I chose white cause white is what's on the Canadian Honda Civic brochures for my color car. I purchased 2. A set has 2 so I got 4. It looks pretty good I'll post pics tomorrow in day light
image.png