Where to Find Seat Covers?

woohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Does anyone know where I can find seat covers besides the dealership? I checked autozone and it does not appear that they have yet to have any seat covers for the 2016 honda civic...

Thanks!
Sponsored

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know where I can find seat covers besides the dealership? I checked autozone and it does not appear that they have yet to have any seat covers for the 2016 honda civic...

Thanks!
Ebay is typically a good place

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

HondaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Another reason NOT to use seat covers, is that the side airbags come out of the seats, and the seat cover may impede the deployment!

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Another reason NOT to use seat covers, is that the side airbags come out of the seats, and the seat cover may impede the deployment!
Some are air bag friendly but not a good idea if you have heated seats.

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring and 2015 Sonata GL
Country flag
Why would you want seat covers? Keeping the seats nice for the next guy? Just use a good quality cleaner / conditioner on leather or try something like auto scotch guard on cloth. With seat covers abrasive dirt / debris get caught between them and the seating surfaces. Just my thoughts.............
Cheers p

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Why would you want seat covers? Keeping the seats nice for the next guy? Just use a good quality cleaner / conditioner on leather or try something like auto scotch guard on cloth. With seat covers abrasive dirt / debris get caught between them and the seating surfaces. Just my thoughts.............
Cheers p
I don't want any, but the person who started the thread does lol

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I remember my dad put these thick plastic Sovereign seat covers on his new '63 Plymouth. When he came to a quick stop you would slide right off the bench seats - no seat belts back then. The also put plastic over our sofa. The good old days................ .)

OP
OP

woohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Cheers p
I'm literally accident prone. On the second day of having this car, I literally spilt a whole mug of coffee and then couldn't get it out. Took it back to the dealership and they were able to get it out.

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Try Scotch guard or similar product even if you are covering the cloth seats - coffee etc will still seep thru the covers and leave a stain you may not see for awhile and then may be very difficult to remove. On my car I sprayed my front seat bottoms only - no colour change and works great - yes I have accidentally tried it out -----------good luck Cheers p

gmaxis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Corolla, 2006 Xterra
I inquired about seatcovers from the dealer and she did say its not advisable for the front seat although the back seats will fit very snug. I need it coz I have three kids.
Sponsored