Where to Find Seat Covers?

MilfShake2108

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatchback LX 6SPD Manual
Country flag
I bought mine at Canadian Tire lol, for $25 each.

They are fake leather but nice looking, fits pretty well, although not perfect; after all they are universal fit...

cycledrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Accord sedan 4 cyl
Local Auto parts stores only have universal fitting seat covers. Will likely fit Civic, some have sideless designs for airbag seats. They are pretty cheap.

eBay has tons of el-cheapo seat covers that claim to be made for specific model cars.

Then there's the name brands. Coverking makes tons of custom fit covers. We have an entry price set on 2 fronts of our Accord. Spacermesh material, $140 the pair.

Other brands are Wet Okole (neoprene wetsuit material), GTCovers makes tons of covers, high quality,

The custom fit covers have flaps or special seams to allow airbag deployment.

None of these are for reupholstering. Katzkin is a huge maker of reupholstery kits.

cycledrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Accord sedan 4 cyl
One thing about seat covers .....

Make sure you don't get some cheapos with dyed fake leather then put over light colored seats. Look at inside, dyed vinyl can contact seat and leave marks on OEM fabric that won't come out. Seen this before.

If you do it right, seat covers can give peace of mind. Haven't used Scotchgard but I suppose that works to a point, but not as well as seat covers. Or just don't eat drink in car?

jaid13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
I bought rear seat covers because I have a giant dog. I also bought a small mesh thing that hooks between the front seats so he doesn't try to climb into the front. I purchased the rear seat covers from Honda Village in Massachusetts because they were the best price I could find. They weren't cheap but they fit like a glove - not sloppy or loose.
Sponsored