First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
Hello all

I've installed a couple of weeks ago my smoked side markers but I did not order the lights. I thought I would love the OEM (amber/orange) look but... not at all. I am looking to buy some OEM white lights that I could install. Any link or place you recommend ? Has to be OEM please.

I have a 2017 Sedan Touring
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello all

I've installed a couple of weeks ago my smoked side markers but I did not order the lights. I thought I would love the OEM (amber/orange) look but... not at all. I am looking to buy some OEM white lights that I could install. Any link or place you recommend ? Has to be OEM please.

I have a 2017 Sedan Touring
Back a few years ago when I had my touring, I bought some on eBay from a seller in Australia. I know down in Australia the OEM side markers are clear from the get go and when I received them they were 100% genuine.

eBay is a good start.

OP
OP

Giguer

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
Back a few years ago when I had my touring, I bought some on eBay from a seller in Australia. I know down in Australia the OEM side markers are clear from the get go and when I received them they were 100% genuine.

eBay is a good start.
You do not have that link anymore won't you?

OP
OP

Giguer

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
Because I already installed the Side Markers and they are fine for now... But if it's too hard. I'll change them one day when they will be in pieces.

OP
OP

Giguer

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
I am looking only for the bulb because I already have smoked side markers. I would like to have white bulb instead of amber bulb :p

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am looking only for the bulb because I already have smoked side markers. I would like to have white bulb instead of amber bulb :p
Oh my bad, didn’t realize you wanted just the bulb and not the side markers.

The OEM bulbs you’re talking about are just your regular Sylvania or whatever other brand. The bulbs that gtman referred to you can get just about anywhere that sells car stuff for dirt cheap. Or just order white LEDs and call it a day. Not OEM sure, but the look would be cleaner and finding a white halogen bulb with good longevity is difficult.

OP
OP

Giguer

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2017
Country flag
Yeah, already have the smoked side markers. Even post them in the, what have you done to your civic today :p. Thanks for the link
Sponsored