DoodleDave

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I'm looking to buy a CTR at MSRP. Can anyone direct me to any dealers in VA, SC, NC, TN that will sell at MSRP. I live in Northern Charlotte and it's getting stupid over here. 45k for the car... who okayed this? I understand capitalism and supply and demand but I can't wrap my head around a profit being a profit. These guys are just greedy. Anyways I know there is a thread about it but I didn't want to comb 60+ pages about mostly people not talking about where the good dealers are. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Call around, my man. Problem is, some people got deals because the car was sitting in snowy weather for a week or more or they bought the last allocation the dealer would be getting for the year. Others put down deposits and got it at MSRP only for the dealer to wise up and start charging ADMs on any other CTRs they get in. My dealer cut me a deal with the ADM but said they wouldn't be doing it again. It's really just a crapshoot and a lot of patience.

OP
OP

DoodleDave

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Call around, my man. Problem is, some people got deals because the car was sitting in snowy weather for a week or more or they bought the last allocation the dealer would be getting for the year. Others put down deposits and got it at MSRP only for the dealer to wise up and start charging ADMs on any other CTRs they get in. My dealer cut me a deal with the ADM but said they wouldn't be doing it again. It's really just a crapshoot and a lot of patience.
I have been looking around all day. I just would like some help from the community.

Cyoda

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2019 Tundra CrewMax
Country flag
Honda of Cleveland. Zip 37312 has been selling for MSRP. The last one went to someone in NC. I have not talked to them lately but $500 will secure it for you if they have an allocation. I know Don in sales and he can help you out if you need it..

OP
OP

DoodleDave

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Honda of Cleveland. Zip 37312 has been selling for MSRP. The last one went to someone in NC. I have not talked to them lately but $500 will secure it for you if they have an allocation. I know Don in sales and he can help you out if you need it..
Yes that would help out lots. I can put 500 down now.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
I have been looking around all day. I just would like some help from the community.
There are folks here that called around for months before landing a deal. Or if you don't want to deal with the hassle, pay a minimum markup. Time is also money. Hopefully, the dealership Cyoda just mentioned is still willing to deal.

Pete Roze

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Like he said above above, its a crap shoot.

Ive been looking constantly for a while now and havent found anyone close to MSRP around here in Florida up to the Carolinas. Honestly, the cheapeast I have found recently has been around 43k.. everything else has been 45-49 on average, with the highest being 25k over msrp.

Ill keep looking.. but so far, it looks like low 40’s it is unless you get lucky or travel a long way.. which I cant do due to work, family and I have a trade in.

Good luck man.

Coreyalert3

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lotus Evora S and 2012 VW Golf R
I'm looking to buy a CTR at MSRP. Can anyone direct me to any dealers in VA, SC, NC, TN that will sell at MSRP. I live in Northern Charlotte and it's getting stupid over here. 45k for the car... who okayed this? I understand capitalism and supply and demand but I can't wrap my head around a profit being a profit. These guys are just greedy. Anyways I know there is a thread about it but I didn't want to comb 60+ pages about mostly people not talking about where the good dealers are. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I live in Concord, NC and just drove to VA Beach and paid $2500 above markup to get a red one which was my limit. I called a ton of places and that was the best i ever found. Good luck with your search. Once you get one maybe we can meet up.

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
Go to Scott Clark on Independence and see what they have. Haven't kept up with them in a while but I should be due for service soon. I got mine for 38 there + a few goodies. There's always room for negotiation. I still have the original sticker they had for it...49k...

If you need any more specific info or ideas feel free to PM.

EDIT: Quick Autotrader search didn't turn up much unfortunately. But keep an eye out. That's how I spotted mine when my go-to sales guy decided to forget my phone number and didn't call me when it came in.

Last edited:

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Here’s one available *right now* for MSRP. Get it, you won’t regret it.

THATS ONE OF THE TWO WE HAVE .,THAT ONE HAS TOO MANY ACCESSORIES THAT I WONT EVEN TOUCH LOL , ITS THIS ONE MINUS THE PULSE $349.00 , AND 199.00 FOR ALLSTATE , SO WITH ACCESSORIES ITS $37308.00....OR MSRP 34,990 HERES A PICTURE WITH THE STICKER..IGNORE THE SITE THATS INCORRECT CALL US AT SPEAK TO A MANAGER IF NEEDED....WE WERE SELLING ABOVE ADMIN BUT IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON IG I HAD A MEETING WITH THE GM AND EXPLAINED THE HISTORY OF THE R. I WAS GRANTED TO SELL AT MSRP
IG @JUNITO_FK8_798 , FOLLOW ME AND SEE THE TYPE R I HAVE SOLD AT MSRP., THE WEDSITE WILL ALSO BE CORRECTED ., HOWEVER CALL US 1800-734-1000 ASK FOR MANAGER JAMES BIFFARATO OR PABLO GONZALEZ WE WILL SEND YOU A WORK ORDER.
IMG_1211.JPG
Sponsored