Where to buy the vertical cargo net for hatch???

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag
Looking for the one that does not lay on the ground, not even sure if it works with a cargo tray!

I could not find this online at college hill Honda, can anyone please help? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Looking for the one that does not lay on the ground, not even sure if it works with a cargo tray!

I could not find this online at college hill Honda, can anyone please help? Thanks in advance!
Honda doesn’t officially make one if I’m not mistaken.

OP
OP

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag

OP
OP

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag
This is not Honda’s official one, also not sure about fit, finish, and quality, but there is one on EBay. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/272073093035
Unfortunately even if it does fit, it sits near the rear seats which defeats the purpose of easily placing groceries and the like into the net if I have to reach into the trunk!

I decided to just get the OEM one that lays flat and stuff things into/under it. Looks like it sits on top of the trunk tray so I should be good there. Thanks for your help!

BataviaJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I just got a new hatch yesterday and am looking for a solution. If you do a "build" on a Civic hatchback on the Honda website, the picture of the cargo net is the traditional kind -- vertical, at the rear end of the trunk. However that's not actually the one dealers sell -- it's the horizontal one as OP said. That kind is great to keep tools from bouncing around a truck bed, but it's not convenient for a car.

I kept the cargo net from my 2006 Civic that I traded in. It would fit perfectly if there were anything to hook it to, but unfortunately there isn't. There's something on the driver's side that I could probably use with a little rigging but it's a little too far forward, and in any case there's nothing on the passenger side to attach to.

My dealer's service department is trying to find a solution. If they come up with anything I'll post again.

BataviaJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
My dealer couldn't find anything. The service department got hold of a VP in Honda parts who told them there's no fix for a vertical cargo net for the hatchback. They're going to refund my payment for the cargo net because I don't want the horizontal one.
Sponsored