Where to buy abs type r hatch spoiler?

KMaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I order from abs dynamics.com and they never shipped my spoiler or emailed me back so where did you guys order from?
Sponsored

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I order from abs dynamics.com and they never shipped my spoiler or emailed me back so where did you guys order from?
Very weird, did they charge you? I have never heard of this issue, tons of people with ABS Dynamics. I ordered front lip and Type R spoiler separate and both shipped quickly. Maybe you didn't finalize order or something? I would call them, I have heard they are very good on the phone and will help you.

OP
OP

KMaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Very weird, did they charge you? I have never heard of this issue, tons of people with ABS Dynamics. I ordered front lip and Type R spoiler separate and both shipped quickly. Maybe you didn't finalize order or something? I would call them, I have heard they are very good on the phone and will help you.
I called their number and got a disconnected Verizon number.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty sure they are a reputable company. Not sure what the issue is for you. Try using their contact page, https://absdynamics.com/pages/contact. Also, is the number you called 626-723-4656 because it's ringing for me.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty sure they are a reputable company. Not sure what the issue is for you. Try using their contact page, https://absdynamics.com/pages/contact. Also, is the number you called 626-723-4656 because it's ringing for me.
Yeah man I'm very confused, they're like super reputable and make awesome products. My front lip fit like a dream in all the stock clip locations. I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service.
Sponsored