Where/how to LED flashing underglow lights?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Wondering how to get something like this guy at 1:03 timestamp, did this guy just get 2 strobe led lights and wire them to flash in that pattern?
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
I've seen emergency amber LEDS with the same pre-programmed flashing patterns. eBay has a ton of them. There's a controller box and they connect to 12 Volts. I'd avoid red and blue or anything *capable* of doing red or blue. In my state (NC) it's a crime to even posses a blue light outside of sealed factory packaging in the car. "emergency LED strobe 12V" should get you a bunch of Google hits. And check the lighting section of this site.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've seen emergency amber LEDS with the same pre-programmed flashing patterns. eBay has a ton of them. There's a controller box and they connect to 12 Volts. I'd avoid red and blue or anything *capable* of doing red or blue. In my state (NC) it's a crime to even posses a blue light outside of sealed factory packaging in the car. "emergency LED strobe 12V" should get you a bunch of Google hits. And check the lighting section of this site.
Thank you sir! Just wanted to get a white one to plug where my intercooler is
Sponsored