cm5157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all,

So I feel really quite stupid. I got a new rear diffuser that I was ecstatic to put on, so I kind of ripped the rear bumper assembly apart without thinking about what I was removing in order to get it on. Now, I've reassembled most of the rear bumper, but I am left with these two pieces for the left and right side that I have no idea where to install. A google search has informed me they are called "Rear Bumper To Body Filler Panels"

Honda Civic 10th gen Where does piece this go...? 61b8zmCocEL._SL1037_

https://www.carid.com/2016-honda-civic-body-kits/

Can someone take a look at their rear end and shoot me a photo of how these pieces go back on the car?

Oh, and I have a 2016 Touring Sedan, bu I assume it will be pretty much the same on all sedans and probably the other body styles as well.

Edit: Oh no I messed up the post title as well.
Sponsored

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
There’s a part number on the back. Call Honda parts center and they can email you a printout of all the parts and where they go.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get part # off it and then Google that part #. Sites like cheap honda parts and college hills honda will have the diagrams showing it on their parts sites

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Where does piece this go...? MDAwMDAvYXR0YWNobWVudC5vdXRsb29rLmxpdmUubmV0QDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSJ9

OP
OP
cm5157

cm5157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks guys!

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ahhh Crap.. I was hoping it was a gas catcher fixing the 1.5T oil dilution issue.

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all,

So I feel really quite stupid. I got a new rear diffuser that I was ecstatic to put on, so I kind of ripped the rear bumper assembly apart without thinking about what I was removing in order to get it on. Now, I've reassembled most of the rear bumper, but I am left with these two pieces for the left and right side that I have no idea where to install. A google search has informed me they are called "Rear Bumper To Body Filler Panels"

61b8zmCocEL._SL1037_.jpg

https://www.carid.com/2016-honda-civic-body-kits/

Can someone take a look at their rear end and shoot me a photo of how these pieces go back on the car?

Oh, and I have a 2016 Touring Sedan, bu I assume it will be pretty much the same on all sedans and probably the other body styles as well.

Edit: Oh no I messed up the post title as well.
On honda parts site looks like
71509-TBA-A00 is left and right is 71504-TBA-A00 and they are called Cover, R Finisher - Honda and Cover, L Finisher - Honda

Unless I am reading wrong. Here’s link for right
https://www.hondapartsonline.net/oem-parts/honda-cover-r-finisher-71504tbaa00/?c=Zz1pbnRlcmlvci1idW1wZXImcz1yZWFyLWJ1bXBlci0xJmk9NDQxMDYxNTUmcj02JmE9aG9uZGEmbz1jaXZpYy1zZWRhbiZ5PTIwMTYmdD10b3VyJmU9dmFyaWFibGU=
Sponsored