Where does piece this go...?

cm5157

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all,

So I feel really quite stupid. I got a new rear diffuser that I was ecstatic to put on, so I kind of ripped the rear bumper assembly apart without thinking about what I was removing in order to get it on. Now, I've reassembled most of the rear bumper, but I am left with these two pieces for the left and right side that I have no idea where to install. A google search has informed me they are called "Rear Bumper To Body Filler Panels"

61b8zmCocEL._SL1037_.jpg

https://www.carid.com/2016-honda-civic-body-kits/

Can someone take a look at their rear end and shoot me a photo of how these pieces go back on the car?

Oh, and I have a 2016 Touring Sedan, bu I assume it will be pretty much the same on all sedans and probably the other body styles as well.

Edit: Oh no I messed up the post title as well.

Advertisement

pjw7454

First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 civic couple ex-L
There’s a part number on the back. Call Honda parts center and they can email you a printout of all the parts and where they go.

NeoDragons

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
MDAwMDAvYXR0YWNobWVudC5vdXRsb29rLmxpdmUubmV0QDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSJ9.jpg

OP
cm5157

cm5157

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan, 2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks guys!

HondaPro

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ahhh Crap.. I was hoping it was a gas catcher fixing the 1.5T oil dilution issue.

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all,

So I feel really quite stupid. I got a new rear diffuser that I was ecstatic to put on, so I kind of ripped the rear bumper assembly apart without thinking about what I was removing in order to get it on. Now, I've reassembled most of the rear bumper, but I am left with these two pieces for the left and right side that I have no idea where to install. A google search has informed me they are called "Rear Bumper To Body Filler Panels"

61b8zmCocEL._SL1037_.jpg

https://www.carid.com/2016-honda-civic-body-kits/

Can someone take a look at their rear end and shoot me a photo of how these pieces go back on the car?

Oh, and I have a 2016 Touring Sedan, bu I assume it will be pretty much the same on all sedans and probably the other body styles as well.

Edit: Oh no I messed up the post title as well.
On honda parts site looks like
71509-TBA-A00 is left and right is 71504-TBA-A00 and they are called Cover, R Finisher - Honda and Cover, L Finisher - Honda

Unless I am reading wrong. Here’s link for right
https://www.hondapartsonline.net/oem-parts/honda-cover-r-finisher-71504tbaa00/?c=Zz1pbnRlcmlvci1idW1wZXImcz1yZWFyLWJ1bXBlci0xJmk9NDQxMDYxNTUmcj02JmE9aG9uZGEmbz1jaXZpYy1zZWRhbiZ5PTIwMTYmdD10b3VyJmU9dmFyaWFibGU=

Advertisement

Advertisement