Where do you store your pistol?

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
I need to move to a free state. What's your choice for CCW?
New Mexico is conceal-without-permit in all extensions of domicile including on your BICYCLE!
Love the wild west!!
Sponsored

CalebC

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
No, he banned 'Assault style weapons'. No one needs an AR-15 to hunt a deer.

I would love to know where you get that info from. Canada has no where near the amount of murders per capita. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States#Comparison_to_other_countries
You're 100% correct on the second part. Plenty of states in the US don't allow hunting with the 5.56 caliber because it's too small to effectively kill game in most circumstances. You gotta move up in calibers my guy :cool:

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
You're 100% correct on the second part. Plenty of states in the US don't allow hunting with the 5.56 caliber because it's too small to effectively kill game in most circumstances. You gotta move up in calibers my guy :cool:
An AR10 would make a good replacement for an AR15 when it comes to hunting game. :)

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
No, but they do need AR-15s to protect against tyrannical governments, which was the whole point of the 2nd Amendment. No mention of hunting in the document.

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
No, but they do need AR-15s to protect against tyrannical governments, which was the whole point of the 2nd Amendment. No mention of hunting in the document.
No, as I said, He (Trudeau) banned 'Assault Style Weapons' here in Canada. We don't need AR-15's

lilfeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2017 hatchback sport touring
Country flag

Quote has been abridged...
You captured it exactly. He banned a style of weapon. Plenty of people hunt with AR style rifles. They are made in heavier calibers, especially when you include AR10 platform. His ban is not on AR15, it’s on a wide range of weapons that can handle box magazines. I understand if you are afraid of weapons. You should be more afraid of living in a system that doesn’t want to deal with alienation and insanity. As usual, these kinds of changes follow a mass event, while the fear is in the forefront. I always wondered what kind of mind is only motivated to action when the numbers are high. Each victim is a valuable life, and multiple lives lost really doesn’t increase the tragedy.
I don’t carry, but I own firearms. I am amazed that you feel that you should be able to dictate how I choose to defend my family.

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
You captured it exactly. He banned a style of weapon. Plenty of people hunt with AR style rifles. They are made in heavier calibers, especially when you include AR10 platform. His ban is not on AR15, it’s on a wide range of weapons that can handle box magazines. I understand if you are afraid of weapons. You should be more afraid of living in a system that doesn’t want to deal with alienation and insanity. As usual, these kinds of changes follow a mass event, while the fear is in the forefront. I always wondered what kind of mind is only motivated to action when the numbers are high. Each victim is a valuable life, and multiple lives lost really doesn’t increase the tragedy.
I don’t carry, but I own firearms. I am amazed that you feel that you should be able to dictate how I choose to defend my family.
I understand. I'm not sure what you're reading my comment because never dictated how anyone should defend their family. But at no point in Canada do we want to dictate anything in the US, nor are we interested in doing so. We just agree that we don't want to go down the US path of guns. I lived in the UK for 30 years and Canada for 10. Very similar systems to each other and it works without seeing people shot everyday. What happens if two law abiding people get into an altercation and both own guns?

lilfeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2017 hatchback sport touring
Country flag
I understand. I'm not sure what you're reading my comment because never dictated how anyone should defend their family. But at no point in Canada do we want to dictate anything in the US, nor are we interested in doing so. We just agree that we don't want to go down the US path of guns. I lived in the UK for 30 years and Canada for 10. Very similar systems to each other and it works without seeing people shot everyday. What happens if two law abiding people get into an altercation and both own guns?
Probably the same thing as in Canada.
cant remember ever seeing a case of two concealed carry people shooting it out. It would certainly be featured in the press. Most gun deaths here are suicides and gang and drug violence. Long guns are involved in very low numbers.
Cheers, and thanks for all the hockey players.

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
Probably the same thing as in Canada.
cant remember ever seeing a case of two concealed carry people shooting it out. It would certainly be featured in the press. Most gun deaths here are suicides and gang and drug violence. Long guns are involved in very low numbers.
Cheers, and thanks for all the hockey players.
The main reason we legalized weed is to forget the hockey.

er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Some people think that 40 was too snappy as well. I didn't think it was that much more than 9mm. Another thing to consider is the price of ammo. 9mm is way cheaper than 40.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
No, as I said, He (Trudeau) banned 'Assault Style Weapons' here in Canada. We don't need AR-15's
So he banned a style? What was offensive about the style: the color or the scary shape? Otherwise it's just a rifle. And besides, it's ok if guns look scary.
I always wondered what do the assaulters do when their assault fails? Do they drop the "assault weapons" and pull the "defense weapons" out of their pockets? :hmm:

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
So, we need MORE guns on the street?

We have a gun problem in this country, so your input into this is to buy another gun?
It's "just in case". Just in case someone tries to take the last of the toilet paper. ☺

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag

They have lots of guns and they have a tyrannical government .:doh:
That's the proof guns don't work !
Sponsored