Where do you buy your parts, mods, and upgrades?

FtxS197

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
New member here. Just purchased a 2018 hatchback sport.
Coming from an 07 mustang gt. I was very big into bolt-on modifications, and have done everything from intakes, pulleys, tunes, headers, cat delete exhausts, etc. Had some sweet tires on it too with a staggered wider stance in the rear. The gt last dyno'd at 352rwhp....miss that car every day but it started falling apart, and had to make a choice to move into something more practical and modern. Loving the pep of the new civic :). Can't wait to see what is out there for these cars.

Anyways, any reputable websites recommended? Looking for anything from performance upgrades all the way to exterior cosmetic mods. I don't know how many mods I will actually do, if any. But I'd like to browse and potentially pull the trigger. We used to have a good 3 main websites/purveyors to hit up as a one stop top to bottom for mustangs.

Don't know where to start and a little overwhelmed. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

raulnor516

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
New member here. Just purchased a 2018 hatchback sport.
Coming from an 07 mustang gt. I was very big into bolt-on modifications, and have done everything from intakes, pulleys, tunes, headers, cat delete exhausts, etc. Had some sweet tires on it too with a staggered wider stance in the rear. The gt last dyno'd at 352rwhp....miss that car every day but it started falling apart, and had to make a choice to move into something more practical and modern. Loving the pep of the new civic :). Can't wait to see what is out there for these cars.

Anyways, any reputable websites recommended? Looking for anything from performance upgrades all the way to exterior cosmetic mods. I don't know how many mods I will actually do, if any. But I'd like to browse and potentially pull the trigger. We used to have a good 3 main websites/purveyors to hit up as a one stop top to bottom for mustangs.

Don't know where to start and a little overwhelmed. Thanks everyone!
For my 2019 HB Sport, I'm planning on going with 27Won for my performance parts. They've got pretty much the whole range of bolt-ons now, and all of them are designed to be stock-compatible so you won't need to screw with any major modding. They are pretty active on this forum (@Vincent@27WON and others), and while they take a long time to come out with new products (looking at the FMIC and Turbo inlet development cycle >_>) they provide a TON of transparency and data for each of their modifications.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27WON, Mishimoto, PRL, etc... Sites like ProCivic has parts of all kinds. Most people buy direct from manufacturers, it seems, though.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For my 2019 HB Sport, I'm planning on going with 27Won for my performance parts. They've got pretty much the whole range of bolt-ons now, and all of them are designed to be stock-compatible so you won't need to screw with any major modding. They are pretty active on this forum (@Vincent@27WON and others), and while they take a long time to come out with new products (looking at the FMIC and Turbo inlet development cycle >_>) they provide a TON of transparency and data for each of their modifications.
Thanks for the tag and mention.

@FtxS197 you can check out who we are and what we offer right here. https://www.27won.com/