honda4eternity

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR in SGP, 8th Gen supercharged
Country flag
I’ve got an AFE Power front pipe that tapers down at each end, where it meets the DP and also at the first piece of exhaust. I’m wanting to go full 3” from DP back. I’ve got a buddy that’s a full time welder that’s willing to cut off the smaller diameter pipe and weld in the bigger pipe.

The exhaust side 3” flange is easily obtainable but I can’t find the 3” flange on the DP side. Where can I find the dog house shaped flange? It needs to have a 3” opening and be in stainless steel.

I’ve attached pics of the exhaust gaskets for easy reference as to what I’m talking about. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I find this flange DE5763A8-9E6F-42D5-B0E9-FB81803CA64D

Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I find this flange 05778E69-B243-4BCD-BFA0-16497A4E7E74

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
I’ve got an AFE Power front pipe that tapers down at each end, where it meets the DP and also at the first piece of exhaust. I’m wanting to go full 3” from DP back. I’ve got a buddy that’s a full time welder that’s willing to cut off the smaller diameter pipe and weld in the bigger pipe.

The exhaust side 3” flange is easily obtainable but I can’t find the 3” flange on the DP side. Where can I find the dog house shaped flange? It needs to have a 3” opening and be in stainless steel.

I’ve attached pics of the exhaust gaskets for easy reference as to what I’m talking about. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
DE5763A8-9E6F-42D5-B0E9-FB81803CA64D.jpeg

05778E69-B243-4BCD-BFA0-16497A4E7E74.jpeg
Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I find this flange 1635903010664

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
I modified my AFE exhaust. Any reputable muffler shop should be able to get this done for you. It’s a common 3” flange you can find online as well.

shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 STI, 15 CRV, 16 Civic RS Turbo, 18 Civic Type R
Country flag
I modified my AFE exhaust. Any reputable muffler shop should be able to get this done for you. It’s a common 3” flange you can find online as well.
What you are showing is the front pipe to the midpipe (if you can call it that) flange.. What the OP needs is the down pipe to front pipe flange. It's the flange ahead of the one in your picture.

OP
OP

honda4eternity

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What you are showing is the front pipe to the midpipe (if you can call it that) flange.. What the OP needs is the down pipe to front pipe flange. It's the flange ahead of the one in your picture.
Correct, maybe it is common at an exhaust shop, I’ll check, but I can’t find it online

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Why not cut that flange out and mill it out to 3” there looks to be enough material

OP
OP

honda4eternity

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Why not cut that flange out and mill it out to 3” there looks to be enough material
I get that, and that would work, but I’m trying to make it as easy on my him as possible. It’s actually my buddies brother and I don’t want to overstep my boundaries. He’s taking it to his work and I’m not sure of his limitations as far as time, being allowed to work on it, and if he has a mill. If all else fails and I can’t find the flange then I’ll resort to asking if he can do all that.

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag
You’re blind. That’s the AFE exhaust going the front pipe.