Where are the civicx at ?

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Damn bro that looks good. You are making me regret not getting lunar silver! by the way. do you have a body kit on it? what have you done to it?
I'm new to this site so I don't know if I'm replying right,.. No body kit at all, all I've done is add the 18 inch wheels, and 50% ceramic tint on all windows (xpt front). Man.. The Og civic's are already sexy as hell, therefore any kind of modification you're only enhancing it.. Love the car. But yeah I feel the lunar silver shows off the lines in the car much more than the rest.. But they are all very dope. I always feel I should have gotten another color too (dark grey). I think this is normal , haha

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Thinking of plasti dipping the chrome grill and badges, door trim too. But im 50/50 on that decision.. It looks very sexy already,.. Don't want to regret it. Decisions, decisions.. Going to wait a while

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone bought a clone at work...Crystal Black Pearl Touring.

Ugh, I'm not the only one anymore. Bastard.;)

OP
OP
hondafan

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
been busy at work but it looks like tax rebates in my neighborhood went straight to honda 3 civicx popped up 2 are ex red and black and 1 lx in grey on the bright side i also went and got a 16 accord sport also in wop

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Saw one of these beauties on my way back from Vegas today! So excited to finally see a green coupe! (Excuse my dirty screen) lol I couldn't get a better picture, I was too starstruck lmao
Honda Civic 10th gen Where are the civicx at ? ima

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought my exl coupe about 5 weeks ago. I've only seen 1 other coupe in wop. I saw that coupe about couple weeks before I got mine. I was behind it thinking ooo I like it, what is it..Lol...Since I've bought mine have not noticed any coupes but have seen several 2016 sedans and I live in a big metro area.
Sponsored