When will the Turbo Inlet Pipe be for sale? Details inside...

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did I get your attention? Good,

If you guys know me and my team one thing that we value more than anything else is YOU!!! The customer, the enthusiast, the DIY'er, the driver, the racer, and everything you are. You are the lifeblood of our brand and who we look out for. We understand you guys because we are you guys. We didn't create this business to get rich quick or sell junk parts, we made this to give the aftermarket great parts and service that you want.

You know how much we like to involve the community in our development. Parts like our SI exhaust, window vents, and intercooler are a testament to that. But today I have a question for you all.

I want you guys to read our newest blog here and https://www.27won.com/blog/why-does...ka-when-will-the-turbo-inlet-pipe-be-for-sale and answer the question and let's get this conversation going.
Sponsored

simonjr

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI 2002 Honda CRV Ex 5spd
Country flag
Did I get your attention? Good,

If you guys know me and my team one thing that we value more than anything else is YOU!!! The customer, the enthusiast, the DIY'er, the driver, the racer, and everything you are. You are the lifeblood of our brand and who we look out for. We understand you guys because we are you guys. We didn't create this business to get rich quick or sell junk parts, we made this to give the aftermarket great parts and service that you want.

You know how much we like to involve the community in our development. Parts like our SI exhaust, window vents, and intercooler are a testament to that. But today I have a question for you all.

I want you guys to read our newest blog here and https://www.27won.com/blog/why-does...ka-when-will-the-turbo-inlet-pipe-be-for-sale and answer the question and let's get this conversation going.
Definitely looming forward to more updates
Sponsored