When was the last time you saw another Civic Type R on the road...?

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
I was in houston over last week and saw my first LE as i drove by in my rental. Next to a evo x.
Honda Civic 10th gen When was the last time you saw another Civic Type R on the road...? 40A623CD-01D0-4B35-A483-8D01288A052B
Sponsored

timtzotz

First Name
timtzotz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R (SGP); 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Country flag
I only see them when I'm not in mine. There's a few boost blues in the area, and a couple PMM's.

But it cracks me up that I only see them when I'm in my Accord or my wife's RDX.
LOL!!!!!

Same here except it's either my Subaru Crosstrek or wife's RDX. For whatever reason, they don't wave back 😕

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR CW - Garage / 2016 Touring CBM - Daily
Country flag
Very jazzy CW on 71N in Cincy with Connecticut or Minnesota plates, could not tell since I was merging. Been a spell since I have seen one.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
I saw a stickered out type r in black getting on i35w. It had white honda stickers on the hood and elsewhere with long red spike lugnuts on stock wheels. Poor car.

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
CW I65 Whitestown IN
CBP Madison Pike NKY *Nice exhaust

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
LE in Hyde Park/Cincinnati Ohio Saturday. Posted on Missed Connections as well.

Proxkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’ve seen a few, usually out of state, I’m in east TN, but I alway see this black base model hatch with a wing and every time I get excited thinking it’s a CTR from afar. Pulled up next to them one time and they wouldn’t roll down their window, wonder why lmao

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
In LA I see one about once a week but it seems most don't want to associate with base models 😆

Most notable interaction is when I saw a cbp type R with what looked like spoon wheels. When we finally got next to each other in stop n go traffic we both turned to each other with a thumbs up at the same time. Going east on beverly through ktown

I’ve seen a few, usually out of state, I’m in east TN, but I alway see this black base model hatch with a wing and every time I get excited thinking it’s a CTR from afar. Pulled up next to them one time and they wouldn’t roll down their window, wonder why lmao
I've seen a white hatch with a ctr replica bumper, ctr hood, wing, and stick on fender vent at the opposite side of an intersection. Blew my mind for a second when I saw the sport wheels as we passed. Super common for base models to have some flavor of ctr inspiration here but this was the first time I almost believed it while getting a good look of the car at a stop

AaronStrong

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport, '90 240sx S13
Country flag
I've seen a white hatch with a ctr replica bumper, ctr hood, wing, and stick on fender vent at the opposite side of an intersection. Blew my mind for a second when I saw the sport wheels as we passed. Super common for base models to have some flavor of ctr inspiration here but this was the first time I almost believed it while getting a good look of the car at a stop
I have a friend that works at a Honda Dealer out in Cerritos and he usually sends me pictures of the cars he's working on, funny thing is he sent me this car you are describing. When I first saw the bumper it threw me for a loop because it looked like an R but it looked "off" lol come to find out it was a sport, I think it's kind of cool how all the trims have somewhat interchangable bumpers

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
There are at least two in round rock area north of Austin that I see every once in awhile.

Last edited:

Proxkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
this one gives me the same vibes as the 11th gen CTR
Honda Civic 10th gen When was the last time you saw another Civic Type R on the road...? 6E5AEA76-FB38-4C72-85CC-44C76C84BF72

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BB from NJ hanging out in NKY.

Honda Civic 10th gen When was the last time you saw another Civic Type R on the road...? Spotted NKY

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 HONDA FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
Country flag
I followed a BB for several miles on a back road home a week and a half ago. I'm sure anyone that noticed thought we were doing it on purpose. 🏎🏎

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
LOL, am I one of them??
Don't think I've seen a BB around. I mainly stick to around old settlers road/Sunrise area. See plenty of Si though in Round Rock.
Sponsored