When was the last time you saw another Civic Type R on the road...?

JohnInATL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP FK8
Country flag
Just the other day at Total Wine in northern Atlanta, GA i parked next to the white Type R.

Newly purchased like mine.

ACE619DA-2820-44D1-A6BA-EFF262811269.jpeg
I saw a CW one on i-75 northbound near exit 260 the other day. I'm in East Cobb, what part of town are you in? Your profile pic looks like the lobby of Ed Voyles the last time I was in there a few months ago.

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Just the other day at Total Wine in northern Atlanta, GA i parked next to the white Type R.

Newly purchased like mine.

ACE619DA-2820-44D1-A6BA-EFF262811269.jpeg
The fact both of yall just pulled into the parking spot instead of backing into it is triggering me right now lol. :banghead: Congrats on the new car tho! :thumbsup:

Blazin

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR LE, '23 718 GT4RS
Country flag
The fact both of yall just pulled into the parking spot instead of backing into it is triggering me right now lol. :banghead: Congrats on the new car tho! :thumbsup:
Ha! It was a one way drive within the parking lot. Backing in would have been awkward to say the least. Secondly, when i drove up and noticed the white Type R, figured i'd face the same way for a pic.

Last edited:

Blazin

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR LE, '23 718 GT4RS
Country flag
I saw a CW one on i-75 northbound near exit 260 the other day. I'm in East Cobb, what part of town are you in? Your profile pic looks like the lobby of Ed Voyles the last time I was in there a few months ago.
Ya, that most likely was me as i live right there at the Battery (north Atlanta) and certainly near Windy Hill Rd (exit 260). I have not seen another LE in the hood. Yes, i bought from Ed Voyles a month ago.

JohnInATL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP FK8
Country flag
Ya, that most likely was me as i live right there at the Battery (north Atlanta) and certainly near Windy Hill Rd (exit 260). I have not seen another LE in the hood. Yes, i bought from Ed Voyles a month ago.
Too funny, I live right off that exit myself. Small world. If I see you I'll wave. My car is stock at the moment with tint all around and a lightly tinted windshield, my only identifiable mods lol.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
In nyc for Christmas weekend and saw two black fk8. One was parked with rather ugly mesh wheels for winter i guess. The wheels made me think of the kind you find on 90s accords. Oof

Quip

First Name
Paper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red
Country flag
I see at least 1-2 a day here in San Diego. There’s a YouTuber in my area who’s pushing 500+whp

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Being a service tech and driving a lot around the Chicago area, I've seen them but very few. Is there really that many out there? Most are garaged I bet.

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR CW - Garage / 2016 Touring CBM - Daily
Country flag
BB 12/24 near Kenwood/Cincinnati, Ohio on I71 S

SG 12/26 near Medina/Cleveland, Ohio on I271 E

CW 12/26 in-between Columbus and Cincy on I71 N

Infinity000

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2004 CR-V
Country flag
Being a college town, with Purdue University nearby, I do see other R's randomly during the active semesters. However, there is another Black Type R that was purchased after mine at the same dealership, R-00996, I believe that I see every so often near I-65 who I suspect works at the Subaru plant. I also regularly see a boosted blue type R that travels into Lafayette in the morning and then back towards Logansport towards the afternoon while I am doing the reverse. I have not yet personally met the drivers tho...nor personally spoken to another Type R owner. I never seem to be in the right spot at the right time when in mine.

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seen a CW today, a lot of people drive their CTR in the winter which is a surprise to me.

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR CW - Garage / 2016 Touring CBM - Daily
Country flag
I see Norwood OH out in force. CBP by Victory Park and BB crossing over 71 on Robertson, both snappy looking rides.

Tyrannosaurus WRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
Country flag
Here in Colorado near Denver and surrounding Denver areas I barely see any Type R's. Maybe 1 every 3 months. And that's with being on the road a lot daily for my job. I often wonder where they all are?
Sponsored