When to: Oil Change!

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
Mileage will vary. One of the parameters the algorithm uses is the number of startups. If I use my car for only short trips and you take mainly long ones, I'll show 0% at a lower mileage than you. I'm sure there are other factors that figure in when comparing long-/short-trips, like oil temp, and other parameters affected by driving style.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
Not bad. In my turbo hatch. I'm at 1,300 and my oil level is at 80% lmao. I do a lot of stop and go driving.
I am now at 3500 miles with the same 80% as i was with 2300 miles

90 miles highway and 6 miles of side roads a day

2.0 LX coupe 6 speed

barrytran92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Hi, can you help me please :
I used Mobil 1 M1-110 oil filter + 0w-20 Mobil oil + Honda 94109-14000 gasket, but the 1st time i changed, It got code A1, and the 2nd time is B code. I followed the steps to clear code in manual book but it did not work. I did it very carefully. Last time, I brang my girl to dealer, but still got A1 code.
Sorry my bad English.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hi, can you help me please :
I used Mobil 1 M1-110 oil filter + 0w-20 Mobil oil + Honda 94109-14000 gasket, but the 1st time i changed, It got code A1, and the 2nd time is B code. I followed the steps to clear code in manual book but it did not work. I did it very carefully. Last time, I brang my girl to dealer, but still got A1 code.
Sorry my bad English.
A is just filter. B is oil+ filter. I always change both oil and filter at every oil change. Your preference I guess. But go through prompts on screen and it should reset itself to not pop up. It will show what is due next. So if you reset the B code. Next one is A code if that makes sense. But it should not show on you main display anymore as a MM code.

barrytran92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A is just filter. B is oil+ filter. I always change both oil and filter at every oil change. Your preference I guess. But go through prompts on screen and it should reset itself to not pop up. It will show what is due next. So if you reset the B code. Next one is A code if that makes sense. But it should not show on you main display anymore as a MM code.
It does not show up in main display as a MM code. I always change both of them at every oil change. So in my case, it is usual right?

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
It does not show up in main display as a MM code. I always change both of them at every oil change. So in my case, it is usual right?
No it sounds wrong. It should go from A to B. If you just reset it from B it should go to A next time. If your dealer maybe can show you how. I'll include a pic from manual but I'm sure you read it multiple times. Lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen When to: Oil Change! IMG_1103.PNG

barrytran92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No it sounds wrong. It should go from A to B. If you just reset it from B it should go to A next time. If your dealer maybe can show you how. I'll include a pic from manual but I'm sure you read it multiple times. Lol.

IMG_1103.PNG
Hi, before that is A1 (changed from dealer), and it becomes to B this time. I hope next time It would be A :D