KingDough

First Name
stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic hatchback sport 2019
Country flag
Hi guys, So I was wondering what type of wheels would look good on a black civic hatchback sport 2019. MY original plan was to murder it out and get black wheels or just go with some nice bronze or chrome wheels1st set of wheels I was looking at 2nd set of wheels 3rd Set. I need like some inspiration and opinions and thoughts on this. I just don't know yet and if you guys have any recommendations on wheels lemme know! Also Should I get new tires Mine have about 9k miles on them.
Sponsored

JustTerrell

First Name
Terrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I think going all black is the way. The black wheels with the black car would be a menacing look. Both of the black wheels you have linked look good to me, but I think I like the second pair better because they look more aggressive. The first pair are more sporty, so both are nice depending on what you're going for.

OP
OP

KingDough

First Name
stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic hatchback sport 2019
Country flag
I think going all black is the way. The black wheels with the black car would be a menacing look. Both of the black wheels you have linked look good to me, but I think I like the second pair better because they look more aggressive. The first pair are more sporty, so both are nice depending on what you're going for.

I appreciate that man, and also you think I should also get new tires? my friend was also saying I should get new tires if I get wheels cuz it's better but I don't really know yet. I have been watching videos and it's saying the wheels that I'm interested in can fit on the stock tire.

Trent m

First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I appreciate that man, and also you think I should also get new tires? my friend was also saying I should get new tires if I get wheels cuz it's better but I don't really know yet. I have been watching videos and it's saying the wheels that I'm interested in can fit on the stock tire.
I was debating on the 3rd set of wheels you posted. The bronze would look really good. In my opinion, sometimes black wheels on a black car get washed out by all the black. The matte bronze would really help the wheels pop.

JustTerrell

First Name
Terrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
If the stock tires would fit on the wheels and you like the look I would say no need to buy new tires. Maybe if you wanted a different tire look then think about buying tires too.

Trent m

First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
If the stock tires would fit on the wheels and you like the look I would say no need to buy new tires. Maybe if you wanted a different tire look then think about buying tires too.
The stock 235 tires will be stretched on a 9.5 wide wheel. Some people like the looks and others don't. The stock tires would do fine unless you're turning up the boost and racing. But for daily driving and maybe a few pulls, the stocks will be fine.
Sponsored