First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wheelwarehouse.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Hey fellow CivicX forum members - I just wanted to give a little introduction (again) of myself, Gene, and Wheel Warehouse. We had done a short run of sponsorship of the forum a while back but now we're fully in.

Owning a tenth generation Civic like all (or most) of you guys do, I wanted be a part of the community and offer you guys great deals on wheels and/or tires in the process. I know that the wheel and tire section of the forum is one of the most popular and we wanted to be your go-to for all things wheels and tires. We offer complimentary shipping on all wheels, and are more than competitive with other retailers out there.

I know you guys can go anywhere to get your parts but I wanted to give you a little insight on who you're dealing with when you decide to purchase from Wheel Warehouse. We've been in business since 1979 and were actually in the same location until March of 2016 when we opened our brand new facility in the heart of Orange County, CA. We've got a 12,000 square foot retail location that caters to everyone regardless of what you drive - Kia, Honda, Mercedes, Ferrari, Rolls... anything.

We offer double rebates on most manufacturer tire rebates, we offer complimentary flat repairs and tire rotations, we've got hundreds of wheels on display and plenty of wheels in stock and ready to shop and we're here to get you guys the best deals possible.

Personally, I've been as active as possible in here and have even opened the shop to the first ever Southern California CivicX meet - with hopefully more to come in the future. As mentioned, we're here to take care of you guys so if you need anything shoot me a PM or an email to [email protected]!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'll be posting in here as often as I can but I'll also have some specials, etc. in the sponsor classifieds so be sure to check that out if you'd like!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////​

Below are some detailed shots of showing some of the products we have on display as well as a look at our retail showroom:

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Warehouse  //  CivicX Forum [ Wheels / Tires Section Sponsor ] showroom_01

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Warehouse  //  CivicX Forum [ Wheels / Tires Section Sponsor ] showroom_02

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Warehouse  //  CivicX Forum [ Wheels / Tires Section Sponsor ] showroom_03

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Warehouse  //  CivicX Forum [ Wheels / Tires Section Sponsor ] showroom_05

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel Warehouse  //  CivicX Forum [ Wheels / Tires Section Sponsor ] showroom_06

Thanks for reading my way-too-wordy introduction but let's get you guys taken care of!

Gene Tjin // Wheel Warehouse

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Awesome to have you guys here!! Grew up in Anaheim Hills and our family always went to Wheel Warehouse for everything tire & wheel related back in the early 80's ;)

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe I'll swing by sometime. I'm in need of new tires after this rotation

OP
OP
Wheel Warehouse

Wheel Warehouse

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wheelwarehouse.com
Vehicle(s)
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your specials
Thanks!

Awesome to have you guys here!! Grew up in Anaheim Hills and our family always went to Wheel Warehouse for everything tire & wheel related back in the early 80's ;)
Glad to be here - hopefully we can get you guys back in here too!

Maybe I'll swing by sometime. I'm in need of new tires after this rotation
We've always got great specials on quality tires so just let me know and we'll get you taken care of! Rotations and flat repairs are all covered with the purchase of tires too.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Glad to be here - hopefully we can get you guys back in here too!
Oh trust me.. I plan on getting stuff.... not to far .. san Diego is only about 100 miles or so ;)

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope to deal with you guys in the future! One of the things on my long to-buy list is a set of black wheels that look like those of the Type R.

P.S. Loving the yellow coupe in your profile pic. My first Civic was screaming yellow :)

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Awesome, I don't live too far from you guys. I'm definitely looking for some lighter wheels for my Sport Hatch in the near future.

OP
OP
Wheel Warehouse

Wheel Warehouse

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wheelwarehouse.com
Vehicle(s)
What are your shipping rates for Alberta Canada or In the States, Idaho, Hope ? Looking to purchase a nice set of 18" to put on my future winters tires. (2017 Civic Si)
Thanks,
Apostolis
For the Alberta address it'll vary by wheel (weight, etc.) but if you get me a postal code I can get you a ball park price - US shipping is complimentary.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.