First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It would be helpful if you had packages for folks who want to convert up to 18" from the smaller size wheels.

I've not had a lot of luck getting other retailers to understand what I want to do. Heck I couldn't get my Dealer to grasp the concept. Someone who knows the car like yourself would be in a great position to help folks like me who aren't studied in the details of wheel sizing.
Sponsored

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Honda Integra Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It would be helpful if you had packages for folks who want to convert up to 18" from the smaller size wheels.

I've not had a lot of luck getting other retailers to understand what I want to do. Heck I couldn't get my Dealer to grasp the concept. Someone who knows the car like yourself would be in a great position to help folks like me who aren't studied in the details of wheel sizing.
We've got packages for everyone regardless if you want to down size a vehicle or upsize. Shoot me a DM.

Last edited:

romeovertome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 1997 Acura Integra
Vehicle Showcase

I went from stock 16s to 18s in the package I got from them. They'll work with you!

ssmith

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Toyota 4Runner, 90 Civic SI, 17 Civic SI
Country flag
do you have a website with selection of wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.