courrey

First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Does anyone know if ill need to get my fenders rolled if i try fitting 255 35, 18 x 9.5 40 offset on my fk7 ?
Sponsored

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
Depending on how low you are you might rub up front on the inner fender liner tab. It's real easy to bend up and out of the way though. Took my about 5 mins to do both sides with a heat gun and a rubber mallet.

toastyJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
265/35/18 on my Si and I only rub over bumps/potholes going too fast

quick edit: ngl I still don't know what this fender tab mod is.

LBP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

Are you lowered? Adjusted camber? What’s your offset? +38 or more aggressive?

I ask because I’m running the same tire spec on 18x9.5+45 with zero rub but I’m still stock height/camber and my tires (Firehawk Indy 500) run a bit narrow for their size but keep very close to the stock diameter which are some reasons I chose them. You could probably eliminate your rub with the tab mod or another minor adjustment.

toastyJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

I ask because I’m running the same tire spec on 18x9.5+45 with zero rub but I’m still stock height/camber and my tires (Firehawk Indy 500) run a bit narrow for their size but keep very close to the stock diameter which are some reasons I chose them. You could probably eliminate your rub with the tab mod or another minor adjustment.
18x9.5 +38 with Advan Apex V601. Lowered on Fortune Auto 500s maybe 1-2 deg of camber it's mostly a non-issue as I can avoid or slowdown for most bumps and I think the rubbing is in the rear. Only time it really comes up is when I'm on twisty roads and there's a dip in the road I can't account for. I am curious as to what the mod is, thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen wheel spec question ? IMG_6788[1].JPG

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag

Just need to take this screw out, heat up the tab and fold it up. The inner fender liner still gets held behind it once you reposition it.

Honda Civic 10th gen wheel spec question ? A70718F8-F29D-4BF3-AB78-929B10174EAD

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just need to take this screw out, heat up the tab and fold it up. The inner fender liner still gets held behind it once you reposition it.

A70718F8-F29D-4BF3-AB78-929B10174EAD.jpeg
Later model years also don't have the tab IIRC. I can't remember when they changed, I think 2019.

OP
OP
courrey

courrey

First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag

not too sure what camber im going to be running, as i'm getting an alignment done afterwards by a professional. But I have rear camber arms, and bc coilovers br series so i can adjust if needed.
Sponsored